GRAPHIC COMPOSING OF OPTICAL SYSTEMS
Read the full article
For citation: Furta E.Yu., Shabalina I.M. Approaches to analysis of genotype and phenotype relation with QTL methods. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2018, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1066–1073 (in English). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2018-18-6-1066-1073
The possibility of using graphic methods at the stage of analysis and synthesis of optical systems based on a rational combination of basic optical elements: aplanatic lenses, mirrors and concentric systems is considered. The harmonious system of optical schemes composition for various purposes, proposed by M. M. Rusinov, is supplemented using graphic editors. Modern graphic editors, e.g. AUTOCAD, VISIO, KOMPAS, allow to make constructions visually and with high accuracy and as a result to minimize volume of calculations at creation of new optical system. Computational work is reduced to the verification calculation and, if necessary, to a small revision of the system, which may well be performed in a graphical editor.
Acknowledgements. All dielectric behaviour measurements were performed at the Center for Diagnostics of Functional Materials for Medicine, Pharmacology and Nanoelectronics of Research Park of St. Petersburg State University.
- Churilovskiy V.N. Teoriya opticheskikh priborov (Theory of Optical Devices), Moscow, Leningrad, 1966, 565 р. (in Russ.)
- Rusinov M.M. Kompozitsiya opticheskikh sistem (Composition of Optical Systems), Moscow, 2011. (in Russ.)
- Popov G.M. Kontsentricheskiye opticheskiye sistemy i ikh primeneniye v opticheskom priborostroyenii (Concentric Optical Systems and Their Application in Optical Instrumentation), Moscow, 1969, 129 р. (in Russ.)
- Sladkiy A.L. AutoCAD 2008 kak dvazhdy dva (AutoCAD 2008 as Clear as a Day), St. Petersburg, 2007. (in Russ.)
- Khvalovskiy V.V., Fedorov Yu.V. Resheniye zadach po prikladnoy optike na programmiruyemykh mikrokal’kulyatorakh (Solution of Problems in Applied Optics on Programmable Microcalculators), Leningrad, 1985, 85 р. (in Russ.)
- Khvalovskiy V.V., Fedorov Yu.V. Sintez opticheskikh sistem iz bazovykh komponentov na mikrok-al’kulyatorakh (Synthesis of Optical Systems from Basic Components on Microcalculators), Leningrad, 1988, 81 р. (in Russ.)
- Walkenbach J. Microsoft Excel 2010. Bible, Wiley, 2010, 1056 р.
- Ivanov A.N., Karakulev Yu.A. Osnovy primeneniya paketa MATHCAD v inzhenernykh raschetakh (Basic Usage of MATHCAD in Engineering Calculations), St. Petersburg, 2010. (in Russ.)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License