USING PRECEDENTS FOR REDUCTION OF DECISION TREE BY GRAPH SEARCH
Read the full article
For citation: Bessmertny I.A., Koroleva Yu.A., Surinov R.T. Using precedents for reduction of decision tree by graph search. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2015, vol.15, no. 1, pp. 166–168
The paper considers the problem of mutual payment organization between business entities by means of clearing that is solved by search of graph paths. To reduce the decision tree complexity a method of precedents is proposed that consists in saving the intermediate solution during the moving along decision tree. An algorithm and example are presented demonstrating solution complexity coming close to a linear one. The tests carried out in civil aviation settlement system demonstrate approximately 30 percent shortage of real money transfer. The proposed algorithm is planned to be implemented also in other clearing organizations of the Russian Federation.
1. Shalobaev E.V., Yurkova G.N., Monahov Yu.S., Efimenko V.T., Efimenko A.V., Korndorf S.F., Dunaev A.V. Problems of creation of biological feedback and it’s application in the medical scanning equipment. Izvestiya Orlovskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta. Seriya: Mashinostroenie. Priborostroenie, 2003, no. 4, pp. 92–97. (in Russian)
2. ARMED company. Available at: http://www.armed.ru/catalog/581/2610/ (accessed 22.07.2014).
3. Dunaev A.V., Evstigneev A.R., Shalobaev E.V. Laser Therapeutic Apparatus. Oryol, OSTU Publ., 2005, 143 p. (in Russian)
4. Tuchin V.V. Opticheskaya Biomeditsinskaya Diagnostika [Optical Biomedical Diagnostic]. Moscow, FIZMATLIT Publ., 2006, 560 p.
5. Shalobaev E.V., Leontyeva N.V., Monahov Yu.S., Efimenko A.V., Podmasteryev K.V., Dunaev A.V. The use of biofeedback and tomography tools in laser scanning physiotherapeutic settings. Technologies of Living Systems, 2009, no. 4, pp. 66–72 (in Russian).
6. Shalobaev E.V., Dunaev A.V., Kozyreva O.D. Scan laser therapy with the use of biological feedbacks and mechatronic aspects design of medical devices. Fundamental'nye i Prikladnye Problemy Tekhniki i Tekhnologii, 2014, no. 1(303), pp. 101–108. (in Russian)
7. Li H., Lin L., Xie S. Refractive index of human whole blood with different types in the visible and nearinfrared ranges. Proc. of SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering, 2000, no. 3914, pp. 517– 521.
8. Berlien H.P., Muller G.J. Applied Laser Medicine. NY, Springer, 2003, 764 p.
9. Douven L.F.A., Lucassen G.W. Retrieval of optical properties of skin from measurement and modeling the diffuse reflectance. Proc. of SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering, 2000, vol. 3914, pp. 312–323.
10. Pushkareva A.E. Metody Matematicheskogo Modelirovaniya v Optike Biotkani [Mathematical Modeling Methods in Optics of Biological Tissue]. St. Petersburg, SPbGU ITMO Publ., 2008, 103 p. (in Russian)
11. Lademann J., Weigmann H.-J., Sterry W., Roggan A., Müller G., Priezzhev A.V., Firsov N.N. Investigation of the aggregation and disaggregation properties of erythrocytes by light scattering measurements. Laser Physics, 1999, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 357–362.
12. Brankov G. Basics of Biomechanics. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1981, 254 p.
13. Parashin V.B., Itkin G.P. Biomechanics of Blood Circulation. Moscow, Bauman MSTU Press, 2005, 224 p. (in Russian)
14. Zherebtsov E.A. Metod i ustroystvo metrologicheskogo kontrolya sostoyaniya priborov lazernoy doplerovskoy floumetrii. Avtoref. diss. [Method and device for monitoring the status of metrological laser Doppler flowmetry instruments. Ph.D. theses]. Orel, Russia, State University ESPC, 2013, 16 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License