Korobeynikov A.G., Grishentsev A.Yu., Komarova I.E., Ashevsky D.Yu., Aleksanin S.A., Markina G.L. Mathematical model for calculation of information risks for information and logistics system. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2015, vol.15, no. 3, pp. 538–545.
Subject of research. The paper deals with mathematical model for assessment calculation of information risks arising during transporting and distribution of material resources in the conditions of uncertainty. Meanwhile information risks imply the danger of origin of losses or damage as a result of application of information technologies by the company. Method. The solution is based on ideology of the transport task solution in stochastic statement with mobilization of mathematical modeling theory methods, the theory of graphs, probability theory, Markov chains. Creation of mathematical model is performed through the several stages. At the initial stage, capacity on different sites depending on time is calculated, on the basis of information received from information and logistic system, the weight matrix is formed and the digraph is under construction. Then there is a search of the minimum route which covers all specified vertexes by means of Dejkstra algorithm. At the second stage, systems of differential Kolmogorov equations are formed using information about the calculated route. The received decisions show probabilities of resources location in concrete vertex depending on time. At the third stage, general probability of the whole route passing depending on time is calculated on the basis of multiplication theorem of probabilities. Information risk, as time function, is defined by multiplication of the greatest possible damage by the general probability of the whole route passing. In this case information risk is measured in units of damage which corresponds to that monetary unit which the information and logistic system operates with. Main results. Operability of the presented mathematical model is shown on a concrete example of transportation of material resources where places of shipment and delivery, routes and their capacity, the greatest possible damage and admissible risk are specified. The calculations presented on a diagram showed that risk value under the specified conditions becomes lower than permissible if the demanded time of material resources transportation determined by the customer is more than 50 minutes. This calculation provides additional information for the person making the decision about the offer acceptance or refusal on transportation of material resources to the specified points. Practical significance. Results of work are usable in the fully functional information and logistic systems for calculation of the information risks arising during the transporting or distribution of material resources. It will increase competitiveness of the logistic companies operating in the conditions of the modern market relations.
digraph, weight matrix, adjacency matrix, transportation problem, mathematical model, logistics information system, information risks, Kolmogorov equations, Dejkstra algorithm, system of ordinary differential equations. References
1. Liu S., Deng Z. How environment risks moderate the effect of control on performance in information technology projects: perspectives of project managers and user liaisons. International Journal of Information Management, 2015, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 80–97. doi: 10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2014.10.003
2. Sun X.H., Chu X.J. Researches on mitigation of risks of logistics finance caused by information not fully shared. Advances Materials Research, 2014, vol. 845, pp. 663–667. doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.845.663
3. Mishel' M. Upravlenie informatsionnymi riskami [Information Risk Management]. Finansovyi Direktor, 2003, no. 9, pp. 64–68.
4. Kustov G.A. Upravlenie Informatsionnymi Riskami Organizatsii na Osnove Logiko-Veroyatnostnogo Metoda. Avtoref. dis. kand. tekh. nauk [Information Risk Management in Organization on the Basis of Logical and Probabilistic Methods. Thesis eng. sci. diss.]. Ufa, 2008, 18 p.
5. Mitchenko I.A. Metodicheskie osnovy otsenki informatsionnykh riskov v predprinimatel'stve [Methodical principes of estimation of information risks in business]. Vestnik Astrakhanskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta, 2007, no. 3, pp. 204–210.
6. Aleksandrovich G.Ya., Nesterov S.N., Petrenko S.A. Avtomatizatsiya otsenki informatsionnykh riskov kompanii [Automatic estimation of company's information risks]. Zashchita Informatsii. Insaid, 2003, no. 2, pp. 78–81.
7. Shih K.-H., Cheng C.-C., Wang Y.-H. Financial information fraud risk warning for manufacturing industry - using logistic regression and neural network. Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, 2011, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 54–71.
8. Branger N., Kraft H., Meinerding C. Partial information about contagion risk, self-exciting processes and portfolio optimization. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2014, vol. 39, pp. 18–36. doi: 10.1016/j.jedc.2013.10.005
9. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev A.V. Funktsional'naya nadezhnost' system real'nogo vremeni [Functional reliability of real-time systems]. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2013, no. 4 (86), pp. 150–151.
10. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev S.V., Bogatyrev A.V. Funktsional'naya nadezhnost' vychislitel'nykh system s pereraspredeleniem zaprosov [Functional reliability of computing systems with redistribution of inquiries]. Izv. vuzov. Priborostroenie, 2012, vol. 55, no. 10, pp. 53–56.
11. Li W., Kuang H. An approach to evaluating the logistics-financing service risk with hesitant fuzzy information. International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 2012, vol. 6, no. 14, pp. 17–23. doi: 10.4156/jdcta.vol6.issue14.3
12. Li W. Research on logistics-financing service risk evaluation with linguistic information. International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 2012, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 10–16. doi: 10.4156/jdcta.vol6.issue5.2
13. Bali O., Gumus S., Kaya I. A multi-period decision making procedure based on intuitionistic fuzzy sets for selection among third-party logistics providers. Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, 2015, vol. 24, no. 5–6, pp. 547–569.
14. Tutte W.T. Graph Theory. Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1984.
15. Kolmogorov A.N. Ueber die analitischen Methoden in der Wahrscheinlichkeitsrachung. Math. Ann., 1931, vol. 104, pp. 415–458.
16. Venttsel' A.D. Kurs Teorii Sluchainykh Protsessov [Theory Course of Random Processes]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1996, 400 p.
17. Korobeynikov A.G. Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie. Proektirovanie i Analiz Mnogomernykh Matematicheskikh Modelei s Primeneniem Sistem Komp'yuternoi Algebry [Mathematical Modeling. Design and Analysis of Multidimensional Mathematical Models Using Computer Algebra Systems]. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2014, 125 p.
18. Korobeynikov A.G., Grishentsev A.Yu. Razrabotka i Issledovanie Mnogomernykh Matematicheskikh Modelei s Ispol'zovaniem Sistem Komp'yuternoi Algebry [Development and research of multidimensional mathematical models using computer algebra]. St. Petersburg, NIU ITMO Publ., 2013, 100 p.
19. Ceci C., Colaneri K., Cretarola A. A benchmark approach to risk-minimization under partial information. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2014, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 129–146. doi: 10.1016/j.insmatheco.2014.01.003