EVALUATION CRITERIA AND MODELS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS WITH THE PROPERTY OF BEHAVIOR
Read the full article
For citation: Shvedenko V.N., Schekochikhin O.V., Shvedenko P.V. Evaluation criteria and models of information systems with the property of behavior. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 649–654. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-4-649-654
The paper focuses on the creation of enterprise management information systems with the property of behavior. Behavior of information system is considered from the standpoint of its functions targeted expansion; the need for them arises from the variability of the external and internal environment. To create a system with behavior, integrated information systems are encouraged to be used constructed from highly specialized, low functional applications. Classification criteria of information systems with behavior are proposed by a set of functions, by options of control transfer to the application, by the integration level of information system components. Classification is revealed by integration levels of information system components. Within the classification four options for structural models of information systems are suggested. The first option is based on the integration of message brokers with achieving of automatic data transfer and the launch of the relevant applications. The second option is based on an integrated database that enables applications to operate in accordance with established regulations. The third version of the integration is carried out on the level of services and gives the possibility to build structures with preliminary uncertain configuration of intern applications for the actual problem solution. The fourth option is based on integration level of the interpretation of metadata for distributed database systems and applications that interact with these databases. The system behavior comes into existence in case of new application automatically exchanges input and output data with the other components of information system and has the possibility of flexible parameter setting of functions interaction.
1. Alaudinov A.G. Construction of unified system of data integration in corporations. Trudy Mezhdunarodnogo Simpoziuma Nadezhnost' i Kachestvo, 2011, vol. 1, pp. 239–242.
2. Zhizhimov O.L., Fedotov A.M., Shokin Yu.I. Technology platform for the mass integration of heterogeneous data. Novosibirsk State University Journal of Information Technologies, 2013, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 24–41.
3. Shvedenko V.N., Volkov A.A. Model of parallel structures organization in oop. Programmnye Produkty i Sistemy, 2011, no. 3, p. 3.
4. Volkov A.A., Nabatov R.A., Shchekochikhin O.V. Adaptive automated system for information collection and display business management. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2008, no. 46, pp. 3–6. (In Russian)
5. Shvedenko V.N., Veselova N.S. Enterprise information resources modeling for process organization of enterprise management system. Programmnye Produkty i Sistemy, 2014, no. 4, pp. 260–264. (In Russian) doi: 10.15827/0236-235X.108.260-264
6. Kuz'kin A.A., Smirnov S.V., Basov O.O. Model of providing with development strategy for information technologies in an organization. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 305–312. (In Russian) doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2015-15-2-305-312
7. Oleynik P.P. Using metamodel of object system for domain-driven design the database structure. Proc. 12th IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium, EWDTS'2014. Kiev, Ukraine, 2014, art. 7027052. doi: 10.1109/EWDTS.2014.7027052
8. Dean J., Ghemawat S. MapReduce: simplified data processing on large clusters. Proc. 6th Symposium on Operating System Design and Implementation. San Francisco, 2004, pp. 137–150. doi: 10.1145/1327452.1327492
9. Laplante P.A., Zhang J., Voas J. What's in a name? Distinguishing between SaaS and SOA. IT Professional, 2008, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 46–50. doi: 10.1109/MITP.2008.60
10. Gagnon S., Nabelsi V., Passerini K., Cakici K. The next web apps architecture: challenges for SaaS vendors. IT Professional, 2011, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 44–50. doi: 10.1109/MITP.2011.90
11. Jensen K., Christensen S. CPN Tools State Space Manual. University of Aarhus, 2013, 49 p.
12. Jaeger P.T., Lin J., Grimes J.M., Simmons S.N. Where is the cloud? Geography, economics, environment, and jurisdiction in cloud computing. First Monday, 2009, vol. 14, no. 5. URL: http://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/2456/2171.
13. Sadiku M.N.O., Musa S.M., Momoh O.D. Cloud computing: opportunities and challenges. IEEE Potentials, 2014, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 34–36. doi: 10.1109/MPOT.2013.2279684
14. Kaufman L.M. Data security in the world of cloud computing. IEEE Security and Privacy, 2009, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 61–64. doi: 10.1109/MSP.2009.87
15. Vladimirov A.V. Agents integration in information system for the enterprise with the adaptation of mechanisms and user interface. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2013, no. 6, pp. 105–111.
16. Sysoletin E.G., Aksenov K.A., Kruglov A.V. The task of different information systems integration of enterprise. Sovremennye Problemy Nauki i Obrazovaniya, 2015, no. 1, p. 335.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License