Stolyarov A.I., Donetskaya J.V., Gatchin Yu.A. Formation features of the complex electronic structure in instrument engineering. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2017, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 312–317 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2017-17-2-312-317
The paper deals with study of structure features of industrial products complex in instrument engineering and mechanical engineering as the most complicated type of products, characterized by highly branched and multi-level structure. We consider the product structure (assembly unit, kit, complex) in the form of a set of electronic design documents, containing its description. The increasing of products complexity leads to changes in interaction procedures between the developers at the stages of its life cycle, based on the use of data management systems (PDM – Product Data Management). We show that there are a variety of relationships (links) between the component parts of the product (including such complicated product as a complex), dependent on the availability of certain component parts (the structure of the complex). In this case the way of presenting information in the form of the product electronic structure is changed. Analysis of the relations between its structural composite parts based on research of the complex complexity is carried out; the features and ways of representing the electronic structure of the complex in a multi-level list and the graph are shown. We propose to distinguish the products included in the complex between complexing and auxiliary ones, characterized by the main, auxiliary, design or functional type of links. Implementation of the proposed approaches gives the possibility to solve problems of formation and submission of electronic design documentation by means of PDM-systems and to increase the level of interaction between contractors, subcontractors and customers when designing new products.
product type, complex, complicated product, product structure, product components, links, product electronic structure, PES, PDM References
1. Kolokolov A.A., Yarosh A.V. Computer-sdded design of complex products using discrete optimization and information technologies. Omsk Scientific Bulletin, 2010, no. 2, pp. 234–238. (In Russian)
2. Stolyarov A.I. Information support of research and justification of the development of industrial products. Al'manakh Nauchnykh Rabot Molodykh Uchenykh Universiteta ITMO, 2015, pp. 375–378. (In Russian)
3. Chernov A.V., Yants V.I., Karpenko E.V. Adaptation of radix trees for indexing semistructured data. Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences, 2015, no. 2, pp. 134–140. (In Russian)
4. Vasil'eva E. Round table: storage systems in the era of Big Data. Rational Enterprise Managemen, 2015, no. 1. (In Russian)
5. Persson Dahlqvist A. Product Data Management and Software Configuration Management Integration. Thesis. Vasteras, Malardalen University Press, 2005, 116 p.
6. Vichugova A.A., Vichugov V.N., Tsapko G.P. Formal model of a structure of different design objects relationships. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2013, vol. 322, no. 5, pp. 164–169. (In Russian)
7. Gatchin Yu.A., Donetskaya Yu.V., Komarova I.B. Algorithms of instrument-making products design automation. Journal of Instrument Engineering, 2011, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 11–18. (In Russian)
8. Donetskaya Yu.V. Integrating systems to form a complete electronic product description. Navigatsiya i Upravlenie Dvizhenie Materialy XV Konferentsii Molodykh Uchenykh [Navigation and control. Proc. XV Conference of Young Scientists]. St. Petersburg, 2013, pp. 176–181. (In Russian)
9. Information Provision, Support and Maintenance of the Product Lifecycle. Ed. V.V. Bakaev. Moscow, Mashinostroenie-1 Publ., 2005, 623 p. (In Russian)
10. Krasnukhin A. Methodologies of Complex Products Design. 2003. Available at: http://citforum.ru/consulting/articles/complex_projects/ (accessed 09.12.2015).
11. Maurer M.S. Structural Awareness in Complex Product Design. PhD Dissertation. Munich, The Technical University of Munich, 2007, 260 p.
12. Novikov A.M., Novikov D.A. Methodology. Moscow, Sinteg Publ., 2007, 668 p. (In Russian)
13. Stolyarov A.I. Structure analysis of complex products in instrumentation. Al'manakh Nauchnykh Rabot Molodykh Uchenykh Universiteta ITMO, 2016. V. 5. Pp. 45–48. (In Russian)
14. Nuzhny A.M., Grebennikova N.I., Barabanov A.V., Povalyaev A.D. Analysis of factors of the choice of system data control. The Bulletin of VSTU, 2013, vol. 9, no. 6-2, pp. 25–31. (In Russian)
15. Norenkov I.P., Kuz'mik P.K. Information Support to Science-Intensive Products. CALS Technology. Moscow, Bauman MGTU Publ., 2002, 320 p. (In Russian)