gas dynamics, gas-particle mixture, numerical simulation, test problems, dissipative properties, stability References
Rozhdestvenskii B.L., Yanenko N.N. Systems of Quasilinear Equations and their Applications to Gas Dynamics. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1978, 687 p. (In Russian)
2. Kulikovskii A.G., Pogorelov N.V., Semenov A.Yu. Mathematical Problems in the Numerical Solution of Hyperbolic Systems. Moscow, Fizmatlit Publ., 2001, 608 p. (In Russian)
3. Nigmatulin R.I. Dynamics of Multiphase Media. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1987.
4. Klebanov L.A., Kroshilin A.E., Nigmatulin B.I., Nigmatulin R.I. On the hyperbolicity, stability and correctness of the Cauchy problem for the system of equations of two-speed motion of two-phase media. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 1982, vol. 46, no.1, pp. 66–74. doi: 10.1016/0021-8928(82)90084-3
5. Hudson J., Harris D. A high resolution scheme for Eulerian gas–solid two-phase isentropic flow. Journal of Computational Physics, 2006, vol. 216, pp. 494–525. doi: 10.1016/j.jcp.2005.12.010
6. Sadin D.V. A modified large-particle method for calculating unsteady gas flows in a porous medium. Comp. Maths Math. Phys., 1996, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 1453–1458.
7. Sadin D.V. A method for computing heterogeneous wave flows with intense phase interaction. Comp. Maths Math. Phys., 1998, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 987–993.
8. Sadin D.V. On the convergence of a certain class of difference schemes for the equations of unsteady gas motion in a disperse medium. Comp. Maths Math. Phys., 1998, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 1508–1513.
9. Sadin D.V. Stiffness problem in modeling wave flows of heterogeneous media with a three‐temperature scheme of interphase heat and mass transfer. Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 2002, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 286–290.
10. Saurel R., Le Metayer O., Massoni J., Gavrilyuk S. Shock jump relations for multiphase mixtures with stiff mechanical relaxation. Shock Waves, 2007, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 209–232.
11. Saurel R., Petitpas F., Berry R.A. Simple and efficient relaxation methods for interfaces separating compressible fluids, cavitating flows and shocks in multiphase mixtures. Journal of Computational Physics, 2009, vol. 228, no. 5, pp. 1678–1712. doi: 10.1016/j.jcp.2008.11.002
12. Sadin D.V. TVD scheme for stiff problems of wave dynamics of heterogeneous media of nonhyperbolic nonconservative type. Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 2016, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 2068–2078. doi: 10.1134/S0965542516120137
13. Sadin D.V., Varvarskii V.M. Specific features of unsteady exhaustion of a gas–particle medium into vacuum. Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 2016, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 422–431. doi: 10.1134/S0021894416030056
14. Sadin D.V., Lyubarskii S.D., Gravchenko Yu.A. Features of an underexpanded pulsed impact gas-dispersed jet with a high particle concentration. Technical Physics, 2017, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 18–23. doi: 10.1134/S1063784217010194
15. Jiang G.-S., Shu C.-W. Efficient implementation of weighted ENO schemes. Journal of Computational Physics, 1996, vol. 126, pp. 202–228. doi: 10.1006/jcph.1996.0130
16. Bulat P.V., Volkov K.N. Оne-dimensional gas dynamics problems and their solution based on high-resolution finite difference schemes. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2015, vol.15, no. 4, pp. 731–740. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2015-15-4-731-740
17. Liska R., Wendroff B. Comparison of several difference schemes on 1D and 2D test problems for the Euler equations. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, 2003, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 995–1017.
18. Woodward P., Colella P. The numerical simulation of two-dimensional fluid flow with strong shocks. Journal of Computational Physics, 1984, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 115–173. doi: 10.1016/0021-9991(84)90142-6
19. Ivanov A.S., Kozlov V.V., Sadin D.V. Unsteady flow of a two-phase disperse medium from a cylindrical channel of finite dimensions into the atmosphere. Fluid Dynamics, 1996, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 386–391.