complex, station, pump, centrifugal, pipeline, hydraulic analogy grid, system, power supply, drive, engine, control, mathematical model References
1. Tkachuk A.A. Main types of changes in the performance of pumping units of water pumping stations. Problemy Vodosnabzheniya, Vodootvedeniya i Gidravliki, 2006, no. 7, pp. 43–50.
2. Misiunas D., Lambert M.F., Simpson A.R., Asce M., Olsson G. Burst detection and location in water transmission pipelines. Proc. World Water and Environmental Resources Congress, 2005. doi: 10.1061/40792(173)11
3. Eker I. Hydro turbine speed control using robust cascade governor controllers.European Transactions on Electrical Power, 2004, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 293–310. doi: 10.1002/etep.23
4. Malinovskyi A.A., Turkovskyi V.H., Muzychak A.Z. Methodology of analysis and improvement of modes of district heating systems with direct connection of consumers. Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, 2014, no. 1, pp. 85–91. (In Ukrainian)
5. Kallesoe C.S., Knudsen T. Self calibrating flow estimation in waste water pumping stations.Proc. Control Conference, ECC. Aalborg, Denmark,2016. doi: 10.1109/ECC.2016.7810263
6. Miedema S.A. Modeling and simulation of the dynamic behavior of a pump/pipeline system. Proc. 17th Annual Meeting and Technical Conference of the Western Dredging Association. New Orleans, 1996.
7. Aleksenko A.V. Implementation of a complex model of a centrifugal pump based on its macromodel. Vestnik SumGU. Tekh. Nauki, 2007, no. 1, pp. 5–14.
8. Kostyshin V.S. Modeling of Operating Modes of Centrifugal Pumps Based on Electrohydraulic Analogy. Ivano-Frankovsk, 2000, 163 p.
9. Garcia D., SticklandL., Liskiewicz G. Dynamical system analysis of unstable flow phenomena in centrifugal blower.Open Engineering, 2015, vol.5, no. 1, pp. 332–342.doi: 10.1515/eng-2015-0036
10. Berten S.,Dupont Ph., Farhat M., Avellan F. Rotor-stator interaction induced pressure fluctuations: CFD and hydroacoustic simulations in the stationary components of a multistage centrifugal pump. Proc. ASME/JSME 2007 5th Joint Fluids Engineering Conference.San Diego,USA, 2007, vol. 2, pp. 963–970. doi:10.1115/FEDSM2007-37549
11. Sipailov V.A., Bukreev V.G., Sipailova N.Yu. Optimal control of rotary pump installation with adjustable-frequency asynchronous drive. Russian Electromechanics, 2009, no. 4, pp. 66–69.
12. Kirillov A.L., Yakimchuk G.S. Modeling of control of the transfer system for hydrocarbon liquid fuels. Avtomatika. Avtomatizatsiya. Elektrotekhnicheskie Kompleksy i Sistemy, 2009, no. 2, pp. 5–7.
13. Orlovskis G., Ketners K. Start-up and reverse analysis of induction motor model in pump regime. Power and Electrical Engineering, 2013, vol. 31, pp. 117–122.
14. Vasquez H., Parker J.K. A new simplified mathematical model for a switched reluctance motor in a variable speed pumping application. Mechatronics, 2004, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 1055–1068. doi: 10.1016/j.mechatronics.2004.04.007
15. Zargari N., Pande M, Paes R. A medium voltage AC drive for oil sands applications. IEEE Canadian Review, 2008, no. 57, pp. 31–37.
16. Alekseeva Yu.A., Koren'kova T.V. Energy efficiency of the controlled pumping unit with technology parameter stabilization. Transactions of KrNU, 2007, no. 3–2, pp. 107–111.
17. Kinchur A.F. Electric drive modeling of the pump station of the water supply system. Vestnik Nacionalʹnogo Tehničeskogo Universiteta "HPI", 2008, no. 30, pp. 241–242.
18. Mermoud A. Pump behaviour modelling for use in a general PV simulation software. Proc. 19th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition. Paris, 2004.
19. Kutsik A.S., Lozinskii A.O., Kinchur A.F. Mathematical model of the system "frequency-controlled electric drive - pump - water supply network". Vestnik Natsional'nogo Universiteta L'vovskaya Politekhnika. Elektroenergeticheskie i Elektromekhanicheskie Sistemy, 2015, no. 834, pp. 4855.
20. Kiselichnik В., Bodson M. Nonsensor control of centrifugal water pump with asynchronous electric-drive motor based on extended Kalman filter. Russian Electrical Engineering, 2011, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 69–75. doi: 10.3103/S1068371211020088
21. Pechenik M., Kiselychnyk O., Buryan S. Experimental research of interactive energy saving controller of water supply pump based on flow rate measurement. Transactions of Kharkiv National Technical University, 2010, no. 28, pp. 272–274.
22. Popovich M., Kiselychnyk O., Buryan S. Extremal electromechanical control system of water supply pumps connected in series. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, 2010, no. 3, pp. 37–41.
23. Popovich M.G., Kiselichnik A.I. Theory of automation of multi-unit pumping stations based on the principle of passivity. Tekhnicheskaya Elektrodinamika, 2006, no. 5, pp. 54–59.
24. Sokolovskii A.F. Control of pump modes in an interactive electromechanical automatic control system in parallel operating units. The Journal of Zhytomyr State Technological University, 2012, no. 1, pp. 64–68.
25. Ebrahim O.S., Bard M.A., Algendy A.S., Jain P.K. ANN-based optimal energy control of induction motor drive in pumping applications. Proc. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 2010,vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 652–660. doi: 10.1109/TEC.2010.2041352
26. Lozynskyi А.О., Kutsyk А.S., Kinchur О.F. The research of efficiency of the use of neuropredictor in the control system of water-supply pump electric drive. Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, 2017, no. 1, pp. 93–99.
27. Priimak B.I., Bur'yan S.A., KhalimovskayaA.M. The estimator of productivity of the centrifugal pump installation on the basis of a neural network. Vestnik Nacionalʹnogo Tehničeskogo Universiteta "HPI", 2008, no. 30, pp. 589–591.
28. Nasser A.A., Nasser M.A., El-Shirbeeny E.H.T., Abdel-Rahman S.M. Modal analysis of a centrifugal pump. Proc. 16th Int. Modal Analysis Conference. Santa Barbara,USA,1998, vol. 1, pp. 550–557.
29. Hernandez-Solis A., Carlsson F. Diagnosis of submersible centrifugal pumps: a motor current and power signature approaches. EPE Journal, 2010, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 58–64. doi: 10.1080/09398368.2010.11463749
30. Perovic S., Unsworth P.J., Higham E.H. Fuzzy logic system to detect pump faults from motor current spectra. Proc. Industry Applications Conference. Chicago, USA, 2001, vol. 1, pp. 274–280.
31. Moshnoriz M.M. Algorithm of operation of the control system for a group of parallel pumps of a water supply station. Problemy Energoresursosberezheniya v Elektrotekhnicheskikh Sistemakh, 2011, no. 1, pp. 68–69.
32. Harihara P.P., Parlos A.G. Fault diagnosis of centrifugal pumps using motor electrical signals. In Centrifugal Pumps. Ed. Papantonis D. InTech, 2012, pp. 15–32. doi: 10.5772/26439
33. Kallesoe C.S. Fault Detection and Isolation in Centrifugal Pumps. PhD thesis. Aalborg, Denmark, Department of Control Engineering, Aalborg University, 2005, 211 p.
34. Garcia-Hernandez A., Wilcox M., Moore T. Hydraulic modeling and simulation of pumping systems. Proc. 26th International Pump Users Symposium.Houston, USA, 2010, pp. 81–88.
35. Gritsenko K.G., Chervyakov V.D. Energy-efficient methods of discrete-continuous control of pumping stations of the watersupply system. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2005, no. 6/2, pp. 4–8.
36. Gogolyuk P., Lysiak V., Grinberg I. Mathematical modeling of a synchronous motor and centrifugal pump combination in steady state. Proc. IEEE PES Power Systems Conference & Exposition. New York, 2004, vol. 3, pp. 1444–1448. doi: 10.1109/PSCE.2004.1397473
37. Gogolyuk P., Lysiak V., Grinberg I. Influence of frequency control strategies on induction motor-centrifugal pump unit and its modes. Proc. IEEE Int. Symposium on Industrial Electronics.Cambridge, 2008, vol. 3, pp. 656–661. doi: 10.1109/ISIE.2008.4676893
38. Lysiak V.G. Mathematical simulation of steady states of a power supply system of a pump station. Tekhnicheskaya Elektrodinamika, 2008, no. 2, pp. 43–51.
39. Fil'ts R.V., Lyabuk N.N. Mathematical Simulation of Explicitly Polarized Synchronous Machines. L'vov, Svit Publ., 1991, 172 p.