Formation methodology and structural model of an enterprise strategic management system (mobile network operator case study)
Read the full article
For citation: Makarov S.S. Numerical simulation of cooling process for metal cylinder by gas-liquid medium flow moving horizontally in annular channel. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2017, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 324–331 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2017-17-2-324-331
In this paper a formation methodology is proposed for an enterprise strategic management system based on the idea of mutual influence between environmental factors and an enterprise. The concept of an enterprise response on an influence of external and internal factors as the essence of its strategy is introduced. The necessity of applying the simultaneous equations model for finding a response complex of an enterprise for the influence of large groups of environmental factors is justified. Also, a structural model of the strategic enterprise management system is proposed and its main components are considered: blocks of goals, functions, tasks, management and system resources. The main functions and interrelationships of these blocks are determined. The purpose and objectives of the system's activities in the form of plan targets for the development of an integrated response (model strategies) and its implementation program are set in the external environment, as well as data on available resources, to the Management block which is intended to maintain the System Functions block at a given state, i.e. implementing the specified goal of the system.
Acknowledgements. This study was supported in part by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project No. 16-02-00399). The authors are grateful to S.Y. Belova for profilometric measurements.
- Sverdlik M.B. Optimal'nye diskretnye signaly (Optimal Discrete Signals), Moscow, 1975, 200 p. (in Russ.)
- Gandmakher V.E., Bystrov N.E., Chetotarev D.V. Shumopodobnye signaly. Analiz, sintez, obrabotka (Noise-Type Signals. Analysis, Synthesis, Processing), St. Petersburg, 2005,400 р. (in Russ.)
- Leukhin A.N., Parsaev N.V. Izvestiya Vysshyh uchebnih zavedeniy Rossii. Radioelectronica, 2009, no. 6, рp. 5–12.
- Parsaev N.V. Sintez i analiz fazokodirovannykh posledovatel'nostey s odnourovnevoy periodicheskoy avtokorrelyatsionnoy funktsiey (Synthesis and Analysis Phase-Encoded Sequences with a Single-Level Periodic Autocorrelation Function), Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis, Yoshkar-Ola, 2010. (in Russ.)
- Ipatov V.P. Spread Spectrum and CDMA. Principles and Applications, Wiley, 2005, 400 р.
- Ponomarev V.A., Ponomarev A.V., Ponomareva T.M., Bakholdin V.S. Razreshenie neodnoznachnosti v informatsionno-izmeritel'nykh mnogoshkal'nykh priborakh i sistemakh (Disambiguation in Information and Multi-Range Measuring Devices and Systems), St. Petersburg, 2001. 164 с.
- Patent RU 2276385, Sposob formirovaniya i priema slozhnykh signalov na osnove M-posledovatel'nosti (Method of Generation and Reception of Complex Signals Based on M-Sequences), V.A. Ponomarev, V.S. Bakholdin, 2005.