Sibirtsev V.S., Ignatjeva A.F., Shichkova K.A., Tran Thanh Tuan, Stroev S.A., Radin M.A. Study of influence of the high-frequency electric fields on microbial vital activity at various temperatures. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2017, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 279–286 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2017-17-2-279-286
The biotesting technique is described, concluded in valuation of рНchange, electrochemical redox potential and conductivity on a low-frequency alternating current samples, initially containing determined quantity of test microbes, incubated during a given time at given temperature in liquid medium of a given structure. We have submitted results of a given technique application to the analysis of influence on dynamics of growth and metabolic activity of Lactobacillus bulgaricus at various thermal and electrical factors. It is shown that after preliminary heating of L.bulg. during 10 minutes at 50ºС, vital activity of these microbes grows authentically and prolongably. While after similar heating at 60ºСthose activity reduces significantly. It is also shown that even unitary 60 minute action by a similar alternating electric field with an average intensity of 50 V/m at frequency of its change from 0.1 up to 3 Mc can significantly inhibit test microbial vital activity. The action by a similar electric field with frequency equal to 35 Mc, on the contrary, authentically and prolongably intensify those vital activity. Thus, it is shown that electrochemical biotesting is a sensitive laboratory tool, providing the researcher accessible, convenient and informative way for valuation of influence of various physico-chemical factors on a living body. It is also shown, that the imposing of external and not enough intensive electric fields in a combination with various modes of stress temperature processing is a perspective method for both suppression of harmful growth, and activation of vital activity of useful microflora (that can be useful, in particular, for efficiency increase of various medical and biotechnological processes).
biotesting, conductometry, potentiometry, probacterial activity of physical factors References
1. Zvarich V.I., Stasevich M.V., Stan’ko O.V., Komarovskaya-Porokhnyavets E.Z., Poroikov V.V. et. al. Computerized prediction, synthesis, and antimicrobial activity of new amino-acid derivatives of 2-chloro-n-(9,10-dioxo-9,10-dihydro-anthracen-1-yl)acetamide. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
, 2015, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 582–586. doi: 10.1007/s11094-014-1154-z
2. Surikova O.V., Mikhailovskii A.G., Odegova T.F. Synthesis and antimicrobial and antifungal activities of 3-substituted 1-cyanomethyl-3,4-dihydroisoquinolinium chlorides.Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal, 2015, vol. 48, no. 11, pp. 711–713. doi: 10.1007/s11094-015-1178-z
3. Madesclaire M.,Coudert P.,Lyamin A.V.,Sharipova S.Kh.,Zaitseva Yu.V., Zaitsev V.P. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of new ureas from (1s
)-2-amino-1-(4-nitrophenyl)-1,3-propanediol. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
, 2015, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 10–12. doi: 10.1007/s11094-015-1213-0
4. Popov L.D.,Levchenkov S.I.,Zubenko A.A.,Shcherbakov I.N.,Fetisov L.N. et. al. Synthesis, protistocidal and antibacterial activities of 2′-imidazolinylhydrazones of mono- and dicarboxylic acids. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
, 2015, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 21–23. doi: 10.1007/s11094-015-1215-y
5. DivaevaL.N.,Klimenko A.I.,Morkovnik A.S., Fetisov L.N.,Kuz’menko T.A. et. al. Synthesis and antimicrobial and protistocidal activity of 1-(2-aryloxyethyl- and 2-halobenzyl)-3-(2-hydroxyethyl)-2-imino-1,3-dihydrobenzimidazolines. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
, 2015, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 91–95. doi: 10.1007/s11094-015-1228-6
6. OdaryukV.V.,Burakov N.I.,Kanibolotskaya L.V.,Kanibolotskii A.L.,Odaryuk I.D. et. al. Synthesis and antiradical and antibacterial activity of 4-(3′,4′-dihydroxyphenyl)thiazole derivatives. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
, 2015, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 96–98. doi: 10.1007/s11094-015-1229-5
7. Grigor’eva M.N.,Stel’makh S.A.,Astakhova S.A.,Tsenter I.M.,Bazaron L.U. et. al. Synthesis of polyalkylguanidine hydrochloride copolymers and their antibacterial activity against conditionally pathogenic microorganisms Bacillus Cereus
andEscherichia Coli. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
, 2015, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 99–103. doi: 10.1007/s11094-015-1230-z
8. Borisov L.B. Meditsinskaya Mikrobiologiya, Virusologiya i Immunologiya [Medical Microbiology, Virology and Immunology]. Moscow, MIA Publ., 2005, 743 p.
9. Produkty Pishchevye, Konservy. Metody Mikrobiologicheskogo Analiza: Sbornik GOSTov[Food Products, Canned Food. Methods of Microbiological Analysis: Collection of State Standards]. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2010, 463 p.
10. Mironov A.N., Bunatyan N.D. et. al. Rukovodstvo po Provedeniyu Doklinicheskikh Issledovanii Lekarstvennykh Sredstv [Guidelines for Preclinical Studies of Drugs]. Moscow, GrifiKPubl., 2012, 944 p.
11. Sibirtsev V.S. New method of biotesting with microbes using. Problems in Medical Micology, 2014, vol. 16, no. 2, p. 127.
12. 4 Sibirtsev V.S., Krasnikova L.V., Schleikin A.G., Stroev S.A., Naumov I.A., Olekhnovich R.O., Tereschenko V.F., Shabanova E.M., Mussa Al-Khatib. New biotesting method with the application of modern impedance technologies. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 275–284. (In Russian) doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2015-15-2-275-284
13. Sibirtsev V.S., Kulakov A.Yu., Stroev S.A. Conductometry biotesting as applied to valuation of the pro- and antibacterial properties of catolites and anolites. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2016, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 573–576. (In Russian) doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-3-573-576
14. Sibirtsev V.S., Naumov I.A., Kuprina E.E., Olekhnovich R.O. Use of impedance biotesting to assess the actions of pharmaceutical compounds on the growth of microorganisms. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
, 2016, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 481–485. doi: 10.1007/s11094-016-1473-3
15. Krasnikova L.V., Sibirtsev V.S., Skobeleva I.I. Biotechnology of functional fermented milk product with different ratioes of probiotic cultures. Bulletin of St PbSIT(TU), 2016, no. 35, pp. 660–663.