REMOTE SYNTHESIS AND CONTROL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OF SYSTEM-DYNAMIC MODELS
Read the full article ';
For citation: Masloboev A.V., Oleynik A.G., Shishaev M.G. Remote synthesis and control information technology of system-dynamic models. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2015, vol.15, no. 4, pp. 748–755.
The general line of research is concerned with development of information technologies and computer simulation tools for management information and analytical support of complex semistructured systems. Regional socio-economic systems are consideredas a representative of this system type. Investigation is carried out within the bounds of development strategy implementation of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and national safety until 2020 in the Murmansk region, specifically under engineering of high end information infrastructure for innovation and security control problem-solving of regional development. Research methodology consists of system dynamics modeling method, distributed information system engineering technologies, pattern-based modeling and design techniques. The work deals with development of toolkit for decision-making information support problem-solving in the field of innovation security management of regional economics. For that purpose a system-dynamic models suite of innovation process standard components and information technology for remote formation and control of innovation business simulation models under research have been developed. Designed toolkit provides innovation security index dynamics forecasting and innovation business effectiveness of regional economics. Information technology is implemented within the bounds of thin client architecture and is intended for simulation models design process automation of complex systems. Technology implementation software tools provide pattern-based system-dynamic models distributed formation and simulation control of innovation processes. The technology provides availability and reusability index enhancement of information support facilities in application to innovation process simulation at the expense of distributed access to innovation business simulation modeling tools and model synthesis by the reusable components, simulating standard elements of innovation processes. The distinctive feature of the developed technology is system-dynamic pattern description translation into XML-format. That gives the possibility forautonomous model application (without modeling environment). Proposed working-out results are domain-independent and are usablefor modeling systems engineering for different knowledge domains.
Acknowledgements. Findings of this investigation are received within the bounds of research works carried out according to research plans of the Institute for Informatics and Mathematical Modeling of Technological Processes of the Kola Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (project 01201452426 "Methods and cognitive technologies for engineering, analysis and application of the virtual systems for complex security management support of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation development"). The work was granted by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR grant No. 15-07-04290).
1. Putilov V.A., Shishaev M.G., Oleynik A.G. Tekhnologii raspredelennykh sistem informatsionnoi podderzhki innovatsionnogo razvitiya regiona [Technology of distributed systems of information support of region innovative development]. Trudy Instituta Sistemnogo Analiza RAN, 2008, vol. 39, pp. 40–63.
2. Masloboev A.V. Agent-based models and software for personnel security management information support of regional economics. Kachestvo. Innovatsii. Obrazovanie, 2013, no. 10(101), pp. 66–74. (in Russian)
3. Kuklin A.A., Bagaryakov A.V., Nikulina N.L. Innovation security and living standards of the population in the region. Vestnik YuUrGU. Seriya: Ekonomika i Menedzhment, 2013, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 20–25.
4. Masloboev A.V., Gorokhov A.V. Problemno-orientirovannaya agentnaya platforma dlya sozdaniya polimodel’nykh kompleksov podderzhki upravleniya bezopasnost’yu regiona[Problem-oriented agent-based platform of multi model complexes design for regional safety management support]. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2012, vol. 2 (78), pp. 60–65.
5. Oleynik A.G., Leksikov A.N. Instrumental'nye sredstva interaktivnogo formirovaniya imitatsionnykh modelei deyatel'nosti regional'noi sistemy professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Tools of interactive simulation models of regional system activities in professional education]. Trudy Instituta Sistemnogo Analiza RAN, 2008, vol. 39, pp. 267–276.
6. Bystrov V.V., Gorokhov A.V. Tekhnologiya kontseptual'nykh shablonov dlya sinteza imitatsionnykh modelei slozhnykh sistem [Technology templates for the synthesis of conceptual simulation models of complex systems]. Trudy IX Mezhdunarodnoi Konferentsii Problemy Upravleniya i Modelirovaniya v Slozhnykh Sistemakh [Proc. IX Int. Conf. on Problems of Control and Modeling in Complex Systems]. Samara, Russia, 2007, pp. 462–467.
7. Gamma E., Johnson R., Helm R., Vlissides J. Design Patterns. Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Addison-Wisley, 1995, 395 p.
8. Kazakov S.A., Shebeko Yu.A. Vvedenie v Praktiku Imitatsionnoe Modelirovaniya i Analiza Povedeniya Slozhnykh Protsessov i Sistem [Introduction to simulation and behavior analysis of complex processes and systems]. Moscow, MIET Publ., 2006, 147 p.
9. Karpov Yu.G. Imitatsionnoe Modelirovanie Sistem. Vvedenie v Modelirovanie s AnyLogic 5 [Simulation Systems. Introduction to Modeling with AnyLogic 5]. St. Petersburg, BHV Publ., 2005, 400 p.
10.Putilov V.A., Gorokhov A.V., Bystrov V.V. Sintez imitatsionnykh modelei slozhnykh sistem na osnove ekspertnykh znanii [Synthesis of simulation models of complex systems based on expert knowledge]. Informatsionnye Tekhnologii i Vychislitel'nye Sistemy, 2008, no. 2, pp. 27–35.
11.Datyev I.O., Masloboev A.V. Regional information and communication systems development simulation. Infokommunikatsionnye Tekhnologii, 2010, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 51–56. (in Russian)
12.Oleinik A. Kontseptual'noe Modelirovanie Regional'nykh Sistem [Conceptual Modeling of Regional Systems]. LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2011, 204 p.
13.Putilov V.A., Gorokhov A.V. Sistemnaya Dinamika Regional'nogo Razvitiya [System Dynamics of Regional Development]. Murmansk, NITs "Pazori", 2002, 306 p.
14.Sidorenko V.N. Sistemno-Dinamicheskoe Modelirovanie v Srede POWERSIM [System-dynamics simulation in POWERSIM]. Moscow, MAKS-PRESS, 2001, 159 p.
15.Shishaev M.G., Malygina S.N., Masloboev A.V. Simulation of innovations market diffusion. Innovatsii, 2009, no. 11, pp. 82–86. (in Russian)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License