AUTOMATED CONTROL SIMULATION OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS FORMATION FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEM OPERATOR
Read the full article
For citation: Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Polevshchikov I.S. Automated control simulation of professional skills formation for production system operator. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 181–190.
Subject matter.We propose a mathematical model of the automated control of the professional skills formation for the trainee through exercises using computer training complex. Its distinctive features are: automatic receipt of the integral quality index of exercising on the basis of certain indicators of quality assessment in terms of trainee’s estimation fuzziness in the performance of exercises for each such indicator at different points in time; automatic gradual introduction of each quality indicator, tips and warnings in the process of repeated exercise performing in order to acquire quickly the ability of self-trained quality of their work; automatic control of the dynamics of the gradual forming of skills during repeated exercising. Method. The study used the basics of control theory, the fuzzy-set theory, analytic hierarchy process, mathematical modeling of iterative learning, modeling using Petri nets. Main Results. We have developed an original mathematical model of the automated control of the process of formation of professional skills for the future operators of industrial processes in the performance of practical exercises with the use of the computer training complex. Practical Significance. The proposed mathematical model and appropriate methodology can be applied to create computer-aided training of operators of different processes.
Acknowledgements. The authors are grateful to participants of the IV All-Russian Congress of Young Scientists, held from the 7th to 10th of April, 2015 in ITMO University (Saint Petersburg), section "Intelligent Systems in the Humanitarian Field" for substantive discussion and valuable comments on the subject of research.
1. Lisitsyna L.S., Lyamin A.V., Bystritsky A.S., Martynikhin I.A. Support problem for cognitive functions in the e-learning. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2014, no. 6 (94), pp. 177–184. (In Russian)
2. Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Polevshchikov I.S. Analysis methods and tools automate the process of training of operators of industrial and technological systems (for example, operators handling machines). Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2013, no. 5, p. 120. (In Russian)
3. Yagovkin V.O., Stafeev S.K. Interactive training complex for the state educational institutions. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2010, no. 5 (69), pp. 122–125. (In Russian)
4. Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Polevshchikov I.S. Increased of efficiency in the automated training of fuelling machine operators using iterative simulation learning. World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 70–75. doi: 10.5829/idosi.wasj.2013.22.tt.22142
5. Lisitsyna L., Lyamin A. Approach to development of effective e-learning courses. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Application, 2014, vol. 262, pp. 732–738. doi: 10.3233/978-1-61499-405-3-732
6. Bouhnik D., Carmi G. E-learning environments in academy: technology, pedagogy and thinking dispositions. Journal of Information Technology Education: Research, 2012, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 201–219.
7. Jafarabadi Ashtiani M., Nomanof M., Sadeghi Bigham B., Madadi A. Computer assisted assessment (CAA) and electronic problem based learning. Life Science Journal, 2013, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 726–730.
8. Park C.J., Hyun J.S. A peer-assessment system connecting on-line and a face-to-face smart classroom. Life Science Journal, 2014, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 700–705.
9. Karpova I.P. Issledovanie i Razrabotka Podsistemy Kontrolya Znanii v Raspredelennykh Avtomatizirovannykh Obuchayushchikh Sistemakh: Dis. Kand. Tekh. Nauk [Research and Development of Knowledge-Based Control in Distributed Automated Training Systems. Dis. PhD Eng. Sci.]. Moscow, 2002, 204 p.
10. Shchemeleva T.K. Training system for crane operators using simulators: 30 years later. Vestnik PNIPU. Elektrotekhnika, Informatsionnye Tekhnologii, Sistemy Upravleniya, 2009, no. 3, pp. 106–109. (In Russian)
11. Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Polevshchikov I.S., Modysheva A.S. Features integrated automatic quality assessment exercises on a computer simulator operator of industrial-technological system. Inženernyj vestnik Dona, 2014, no. 4–1, p. 119. (In Russian)
12. Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Polevshchikov I.S., Ibraev I.I. Automation of the control of the dynamics of development of skills in the exercises on a computer simulator operator of industrial-technological system. Inženernyj vestnik Dona, 2014, no. 4–1, p. 126. (In Russian)
13. Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Polevshchikov I.S. The technique of automatic quality assessment exercises on a computer simulator operator of the process system using fuzzy sets. Inženernyj vestnik Dona, 2014, no. 4–1, p. 111. (In Russian)
14. Beiranvand A., Khodabakhshi M., Yarahmadi M., Jalili M. Making a mathematical programming in fuzzy systems with genetic algorithm. Life Science Journal, 2013, vol. 10, no. suppl 8, pp. 50–57. (In Russian)
15. Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Polevshchikov I.S. Automated control of the formation of the professional skills of the operator robotic system using fuzzy logic. Inženernyj vestnik Dona, 2015, no. 4. (In Russian)
16. Mokhtari Nazarlou M. Research on application of hierarchy Petri-net in dynamic workflow modeling. Life Science Journal, 2013, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 821–825.
17. Taha Mohamed S., Gawad Mostafa M.A., Fathi Mohamed A. A comparative study on Petri Nets in manufacturing applications. Life Science Journal, 2013, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1496–1502.
18. Alelaiwi A. UML-based life cycle for the King Saud University scientific excellence prize system. Life Science Journal, 2014, vol. 11, no. 6 spec, pp. 569–574.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License