COMPOSITE METHOD OF RELIABILITY RESEARCH FOR HIERARCHICAL MULTILAYER ROUTING SYSTEMS
Read the full article ';
For citation: Tregubov R.B. Composite method of reliability research for hierarchical multilayer routing systems. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 879–892. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-5-879-892
The paper deals with the idea of a research method for hierarchical multilayer routing systems. The method represents a composition of methods of graph theories, reliability, probabilities, etc. These methods are applied to the solution of different private analysis and optimization tasks and are systemically connected and coordinated with each other through uniform set-theoretic representation of the object of research. The hierarchical multilayer routing systems are considered as infrastructure facilities (gas and oil pipelines, automobile and railway networks, systems of power supply and communication) with distribution of material resources, energy or information with the use of hierarchically nested functions of routing. For descriptive reasons theoretical constructions are considered on the example of task solution of probability determination for up state of specific infocommunication system. The author showed the possibility of constructive combination of graph representation of structure of the object of research and a logic probable analysis method of its reliability indices through uniform set-theoretic representation of its elements and processes proceeding in them.
1. Kuz'menko G.N., Kuznetsov V.V., Chudinov S.M. Printsipy Postroeniya i Metody Otsenki Nadezhnosti Mul'tiservisnykh Setei [Principles and Methods for Evaluating the Reliability of Multi-Service Networks]. Belgorod, BelSU Publ., 2005, 223 p.
2. Ryabinin I.A. Nadezhnost' i Bezopasnost' Strukturno-Slozhnykh Sistem [Reliability and Security of Structurally Complex Systems]. St. Petersburg, Politekhnika Publ., 2000, 248 p.
3. Manov N.A., Khokhlov M.V., Chukreev Yu.Ya. et. al. Metody i Modeli Issledovaniya Nadezhnosti Elektro-Energeticheskikh Sistem [Methods and Models for Reliability Study of Electric Power Systems]. Syktyvkar, Komi Nauchnyi Tsentr Ural'skogo Otdeleniya RAS, 2010, 292 p.
4. Khallyev N.Kh. Methodology of maintaining and operational reliability improving and safety of linear part of gas pipeline. Gazovaya Promyshlennost', 2005, no. 2. (In Russian)
5. Kuhn D.R. Sources of failure in the public switched telephone network. Computer, 1997, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 31–36. doi: 10.1109/2.585151
6. Popkov V.K. Matematicheskie Modeli Svyaznosti [Mathematical Models of Connectivity]. 2nd ed. Novosibirsk, IVM&MG SO RAS, 2006, 490 p.
7. Takahara Y., Mesarovic M. Organization Structure: Cybernetic Systems Foundation. NY, Springer, 2012, 288 p.
8. Tregubov R.B., Aleksikov Yu.G., Saitov S.I. Representation of the hierarchical multilayer routing systems in a set-theoretic base. SPIIRAS Proceedings, 2016, no. 3, pp. 139–168.
9. Mitrokhin V.E., Ringenbljum P.G. Influence of threats of informational security on availability of a telecommunication network with linear topology. Proceedings of TUSUR University, 2010, no. 1, pp. 156–159.
10. Meikshan V.I., Belov V.M., Korchagin V.P. Quality assessment of multiservice network performance as an aspect of information security. Vestnik SibGUTI, 2016, no. 1, pp. 74–82.
11. Tregubov R.B., Saitov I.A. Application of Boolean algebra for formalization and the solution of tasks of analysis of reliability of structural and difficult distributed systems. Naukovedenie, 2016, vol. 8, no. 3, art. 57TVN316.
12. Pereguda A.I., Povyaklo A.A. Metody Rascheta Pokazatelei Nadezhnosti EVM [Methods of Computer Reliability Calculating]. Obninsk, IATE, 1996, 63 p.
13. Zakharov G.P. Metody Issledovaniya Setei Peredachi Dannykh [Methods of Data Networks Research]. Moscow, Radio i Svyaz' Publ., 1982, 208 p.
14. Vishnevskii V.M., Leonov A.O., Levchenko N.I., Stepanov A.M. Topological optimization of the large-scale data transmission networks. Automation and Remote Control, 2007, vol. 68, no. 5, pp. 760–772.
15. Popkov V., Toktoshov G., Yurgenson A. One approach to networks infrastructure optimization. Vestnik SibGUTI, 2012, no. 3, pp. 11–28.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License