numerical modeling, object-oriented programming, object-oriented modeling, classical mechanics, relativistic mechanics, training automation, individualized training, students research work References
1. Bobovich A.V., Kosmachev V.M., Chirtsov A.S. Integration of information technologies in education. Komp'yuternye Uchebnye Programmy i Innovatsii, 2001, no. 3, pp. 39–56. (In Russian)
2. Butikov E.I., Chirtsov A.S. Laws of macroscopic bodies motion. Package of training and demonstration programs in the course of general physics. Proc. III Int. Conf. on Model-Oriented Data Analysis. St. Petersburg, 1992, part 2, p. 27. (In Russian)
3. Chirtsov A.S. Training Programs Package: “Motion of charged particles in force fields”: construction of physical systems and computer modeling. Proc. Int. Conf. on Physics in Modern Education System. Petrozavodsk, 1995, p. 244. (In Russian)
4. Marek V.P., Chirtsov A.S. Use of computer techniques and modeling for the approximation of laboratory study to scientific research. Computer Tools in Education Journal, 2014, no. 1, pp. 44–59. (In Russian)
5. Johnson D., Johnson R., Johnson E. Training Methods: Education in Cooperation. St. Petersburg, Ekonomicheskaya Shkola, 2001, 253 p. (In Russian)
6. Mukhina S.A., Solov'eva A.A. Modern Innovative Learning Technologies. Moscow, GEOTAR-Media, 2008, 360 p. (In Russian)
7. Bulanova-Toporkova M.V. Pedagogy and Psychology of Higher Education. Rostov-on-Don, Feniks Publ., 2006, 544 p. (In Russian)
8. Selevko G.K. Encyclopedia of Educational Technologies. Moscow, NII Shkol'nykh Tekhnologii Publ., 2006, vol. 1, 816 p.(In Russian)
9. Knyazeva O.N. Konstruktivnoe vzaimodeistvie prepodavatelei i studentov kak faktor povysheniya kachestva obucheniya v vuze: dis. … kand. ped. nauk [Constructive interaction of teachers and students as a factor of quality improving in university education. PhD Thesis in Edu. Sci]. Voronezh, 2011, 212 p. (In Russian)
10. Panina T.S., Vavilova L.N. Modern Methods of Training Activization. Moscow, Akademia Publ., 2006, 176 p. (In Russian)
11. Dmitrieva E.L., Tinyakov O.A., Burdastykh E.N., Malysheva N.S. Use of interactive training methods at institutes of higher education. Scientific Notes: The online academic journal of Kursk State University, 2014, no. 1, pp. 239–249. (In Russian)
12. Butikov E.I. Spring pendulum with dry and viscous damping. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2015, vol. 20, pp. 298–315.
13. Butikov E.I. Regular Keplerian motions in classical many-body systems. European Journal of Physics
, 2000, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 465–482. doi: 10.1088/0143-0807/21/5/313
14. Kozel S.M., Orlov V.A., Kavtareva A.F. Open Physics 2.5.
E-course. Moscow, Fizikon Publ., 2002, 250 p. (In Russian)
15. Interactive Physics. 2010. Available at: http://interactivephysics.design-simulation.com/IP/index.php (accessed 15.02.17).
16. LabVeiw. 2010. Available at: http://www.labview.ru (accessed 15.02.17).
17. Animate Physics. Available at: http://www.int-edu.ru/content/zhivaya-fizika-43-virtualnaya-fizicheskaya-laboratoriya (accessed 15.02.17).
18. Bandin D.V., Mukhin O.I. Virtual Physics. 2010. Available at: http://stratum.ac.ru/rus/products/vphysics/page8.html (accessed 15.02.17).
19. Crocodile Physics. 2009. Available at: http://www.crocodile-clips.com (accessed 15.02.17).
20. Kolesov Yu.B., Senichenkov Yu.B. Mathematical modeling in pictures or draw behavior of dynamic systems using "MODEL VISION". Computer Tools in Education Journal, 1999, no. 5, pp. 45–52. (In Russian)
21. Bayandin D.V., Mukhin O.I. Model practice and interactive problem book in physics on the base of STRATUM 2000 system. Komp'yuternye Uchebnye Programmy, 2002, no. 3, pp. 28–37. (In Russian)
22. Electricity and Magnetism. Optics and Waves. ENKA Virtual Laboratories. Available at: http://www.int-edu.ru/content/elektrichestvo-i-magnetizm-optika-i-volny-virtualnye-laboratorii-enka (accessed 15.02.17).
23. Monakhov V.V., Kozhedub A.V., Evstigneev L.A., Stafeev S.K. Designers of virtual laboratory work in physics in BARSIC. Proc. VIII Int. Conf. FSSO-05, pp. 577–579. (In Russian)
24. Chirtsov A.S. New approaches to creating electronic designers of virtual physical models with simple remote access. Computer Tools in Education Journal, 2010, no. 6, pp. 42–56. (In Russian)
25. Weisfeld M. The Object-Oriented Thought Process. 4th ed. Addison-Wesley, 2013, 336 p.
26. Demidovich B.P., Maron I.A., Shuvalova E.Z. Numerical Methods of Analysis. 3rd ed. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1967, 368 p. (In Russian)
27. Gamma E., Helm R., Johnson R., Vlissides J. Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Oregon, 1994, 395 p.
28. Kolesov Yu.B. Object-Oriented Modeling of Complex Dynamic Systems. St. Petersburg, SPbSPU Publ., 2004, 239 p. (In Russian)
29. Trub I.I. Object-Oriented Modeling in C ++. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2006, 416 p. (In Russian)
30. Kolesov Yu.B., Senichenkov Yu.B. Systems Modeling. Object-Oriented Approach. St. Petersburg, BHV-Peterburg, 2012, 185 p.(In Russian)
31. D'yakonov V.P. MATLAB 6/6.1/6.5 + Simulink 4/5 in Mathematics and Modeling. Basics of Application. Complete User's Guide. Moscow, SOLON-Press Publ., 2003, 576 p. (In Russian)
32. Jeandel A., Boudaud F. Physical system modelling languages: from ALLAN to Modelica. Building Simulation'97, IBPSA Conference. Prague, 1997.
33. Karpov Yu.G. Simulation of Systems. Introduction to Modeling in AnyLogic 5. St. Petersburg, BHV-Peterburg, 2005, 403 p. (In Russian)
34. Mikushev V.M., Chaikovskaya O.M., Chirtsov A.S. Using Physical Object-Oriented Modeling in the MEP for Fechanics. Tomsk, NTL Pub., 2015, 36 p. (In Russian)
35. Chirtsov A.S. Physical Object-Oriented Modeling in Mechanics Courses. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2015, 148 p. (In Russian)
36. Moklev V.V., Chirtsov A.S. The use of computer simulation of physical systems for the organization of independent research work of junior students. Sovremennoe Obrazovanie: Soderzhanie, Tekhnologii, Kachestvo, 2014, vol. 1, pp. 153–154. (In Russian)
37. Abutin M.V., Kolin'ko K.P., Chirtsov A.S. Computer series "Physics: models, experiments, nature". Gravity for students. Computer Tools in Education Journal, 2004, no. 6, pp. 3–16. (In Russian)
38. Abutin M.V., Kolinko K.P., Nikolskiy D.J., Chirtsov A.S. Computer series "Physics: models, experiments, nature". Usage of multimedia and Internet technologies for support teaching in electrodynamics. Vestnik of St. Petersburg State University, 2005, no. 2, pp. 104–110.(In Russian)
39. Chirtsov A.S. Concepts of Modern Natural Sciences. St. Petersburg, Bel'veder Publ., 2002, 280 p. (In Russian)
40. Chirtsov A.S. Gravity: Development of Opinions from Newton to Einstein. 2016. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJpbR9H110msdbkwhyokWQ (accessed 15.02.17).
41. Sychov S.V., Chirtsov A.S. Automation of creation of educational content for a courses of physics and chemistry for mass inividualised education. Science and Society, 2016, no. 2, pp. 34–47. (In Russian)
42. Bobovich A.V., Kosmaev V.M., Chirtsov A.S. Integration of information technologies in education. Komp'yuternye Uchebnye Programmy i Innovatsii, 2001, no. 3, pp. 39–56. (In Russian)
43. Chirtsov A.S., Abutin M.V., Marek V.P., Mikushev S.V. New uses of information and multimedia technologies for realizing continuous higher education. Fizicheskoe Obrazovanie v Vuzakh, 2012, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 109–125. (In Russian)
44. Kurashova S.A., Chirtsov A.S., Kolchanov A.A. et. al. Organization of intensive training in physics on Bachelor level of ITMO University for research-oriented Master programs in the Project "5-100". Sovremennoe Obrazovanie: Soderzhanie, Tekhnologii, Kachestvo, 2016, vol. 1, pp. 161–163. (In Russian)
45. Trifonov A.V., Kurashova S.A., Chirtsov A.S. Research of features the movement of classical and relativistic particles in electromagnetic fields. Sovremennoe Obrazovanie: Soderzhanie, Tekhnologii, Kachestvo, 2016, vol. 1, pp. 57–59. (In Russian)
46. Chirtsov A.S., Panin M.I. Analysis of the possibilities of numerical simulations of random processes in nonlocal plasma simulation. Proc. Conf. on Innovative Realization in Natural and Mathematical Sciences. Moscow, 2017, vol. 1, pp. 56–64.(In Russian)
Chirtsov A.S., Mikushev V.M., Lebedeva E.V., Sychov S.V. Numerical simulation of glow discharge in air mixtures under low pressure conditions. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
, 2016, vol. 11, no. 24, pp. 11836–11846