Toropova A.P., Fokina M.I., Pozdnyakova S.A. Peculiarities of diffraction gratings application on chocolate surface. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2018, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 166–168 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2018-18-1-166-168
The possibility of the rainbow hologram application on the chocolate surface is considered.We present experimental results ondiffractive microrelief application with different periods on the surface of various chocolate types, differing by the percentage of cocoa products.The diffraction efficiency and lifetime of the samples is analyzed.
rainbow hologram, diffraction grating, chocolate, edible hologram, chocolate decoration Acknowledgements.
The research was performed with the financial support of the Innovation Promotion Fund in science and technology
1. Popovich M.O., Katayeva S.Ye., Melnichenko T.I. Evaluation of hazard of synthetic food dyes application. Modern Problems of Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, 2000, no. 2.
2. Begleiter E. Holographic Products. Patent no. US4668523A, 1987.
3. Begleiter E. Edible holography: the application of holographic techniques to food processing. Proceedings of the SPIE, 1991, vol. 1461, pp. 102–109. doi: 10.1117/12.44718
4. Narasaki S., Tamura K. Chocolate with Hologram Pattern, Method for Producing the Same and Mold used for the Method. Patent no.JP2005253340A, 2005.
5. Grolimund D., Koch M. Molded Food Product. Patent no.WO2014170420A1, 2014.
6. Kim S.H. The Hologram Candy. Patent no.KR2005003102A, 2005.
7. Sheklanova E.B. Application of the nanoimprint method to film retroflectors formation. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2008, no. 52, pp. 44–49.
8. Fryer P., Pinschower K. Materials science of chocolate. MRS Bulletin, 2000, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 25–29. doi: 10.1557/mrs2000.250