Kuzmichev M.V., Egorov R.A. Modeling and algorithmic provision of dynamic indentiation process. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2018, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 794–800 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2018-18-5-794-800
Subject of Research. We study the methods for determination of the physical and mechanical characteristics of materials based on parameters recording of a solid body-indenter impact interaction with the surface of the material under test. Among the methods considered, the method of dynamic indentation was chosen for further research. With the development of computing devices and electronic element base this method acquires new opportunities and advantages over the other methods of nondestructive testing. They are: the possibility of portable implementation of the device, an unrestricted control of products, the possibility of F-h diagrams construction and others. Method. We consider the application of the developed algorithm for the primary processing of a measuring signal obtained from a primary converter under dynamic indentation. The results of the algorithm are compared with the results obtained from the ISPG-1 dynamic indentation device, previously developed at the Institute of Applied Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. The results of the measuring signal processing were also compared with the results of computer simulation of the process of shock contact interaction by the finite element method. Main Results. An algorithm for processing of dynamic indentation primary signals is proposed. A model of dynamic indentation process is proposed. It is shown that the developed algorithm and model are efficient and show similar results in comparison with the results obtained with the existing dynamic indentation device. Practical Relevance. The obtained results can be used in the development of the domestic analogue of the dynamic indentation device.
dynamic indenting, computer simulation, finite element method, non-destructive testing, processing algorithm References
1. Moreira F.D.L., Kleinberg M.N., Arruda H.F., Freitas F.N.C, Parente M.M.V., de Albuquerque V.H.C., Filho P.P.R. A novel Vickers hardness measurement technique based on adaptive balloon active contour method. Expert Systems with Applications
, 2016, vol. 45, pp. 294–306.doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2015.09.025
2. Leyia G., Weia Z., Jingb Z., Songling H. Mechanics analysis and simulation of material Brinell hardness measurement. Measurement
, 2011, vol. 44,no. 10, pp. 2129–2137.doi: 10.1016/j.measurement.2011.07.024
3. Song J.F., Low S., Pitchure D., Germak A., DeSogus S., Polzin T., Yang H.Q., Ishida H. Establishing a worldwide unified Rockwell hardness scale using standard diamond indenters. Measurement
, 1998, vol. 24,no. 4, pp. 197–205.doi: 10.1016/S0263-2241(98)00052-9
5. Mohamed M.I., Aggag G.A. Uncertainty evaluation of shore hardness testers. Measurement
, 2003,vol. 33,no. 3, pp. 251–257.doi: 10.1016/S0263-2241(02)00087-8
6. Kren A.P. Control of Physical and Mechanical Properties and Crack-Resistance of Nonmetallic Structural Materials by Indentation Methods. Dis. Dr. Eng. Sci. Thesis. Minsk, 2010.
7. Rudnitskii V.A., Rabtsevich A.V. Dynamic indentation method for evaluating the mechanical characteristics of metallic materials. Defektoskopiya, 1997, no. 4, pp. 79–86. (in Russian)
8. Rabtsevich A.V., Matsoulevich O.V. Novel features of dynamic indentation method with Impulse-2M instrument. Vestnik GGTU im. P.O. Sukhogo, 2007, no. 2, pp. 29–36. (in Russian)
9. Kompatscher M. Equotip – rebound hardness testing after D. Leeb. Proc. HARDMEKO, 2004, pp. 66–72.
10. Mukha Yu.P., Koroleva I.Yu. Information-Measuring Systems. Volgograd, VolgGTU Publ., 2015, 108 p. (in Russian)
11. Ozan O., Ozarslan Y. Video lecture watching behaviors of learners in online courses. EducationalMediaInternational,2016,vol. 53,no. 1, pp. 27–41.
12. Bruyaka V.A., Fokin V.G., Soldusova E.A., Glazunova N.A., Adeyanov I.E. Engineering Analysis in ANSYS Workbench. Samara, Russia, SSTU Publ., 2010, 271 p. (In Russian)
13. Luk'yanova A.N. Simulation of the Hookup Problem using the ANSYS Software. Samara, Russia, SSTU Publ., 2010, 52 p. (in Russian)
14. Basov K.A. Graphical Interface of the ANSYS Complex. Moscow, DMK Press, 2006, 248 p. (in Russian)
Klebanov Ya.M., Fokin V.G., Davydov A.N. Modern Methods of Computer Modeling of Processes of Structures Deformation. Samara, Russia, SSTU Publ., 2004, 100 p. (in Russian)