RESEARCH OF SOME PROPERTIES OF ALPHABETS BASED ON MUTUALLY ORTHOGONAL BROADBAND SIGNALS
Read the full article
For citation: Grishentsev A.Yu., Korobeynikov A.G., Elsukov A.I. Research of some properties of alphabets based on mutually orthogonal broadband signals. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics , 2019, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 134–143 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2019-19-1-134-143
The paper presents preliminary studies and analysis of some properties of alphabets built on the basis of the broadband signal symbols. We study the broadband signal alphabets characters and separate broadband signal symbols. The subject of research includes research methods of synthesis and analysis for broadband radio signals. The synthesis method is formulated for orthogonal alphabets on the basis of signal broadband symbols. The analysis of some statistical characteristics of broadband symbols and messages is performed. It is shown that the distribution of amplitude values of mutually orthogonal signals and messages on their basis has the form of Gauss distribution. The parameter is determined that affects the correlation properties of alphabets of broadband signal symbols. The studies have shown that the characteristics of the correlation function depend on the relative frequency band occupied by the signal broadband symbols. We made estimation and comparison with the theoretical model of the error probability in the channel with additive white Gaussian noise while the use of signal broadband symbols. The simulation results agree with the theoretical expectations and do not exceed the theoretical limit of the error probability. The rate estimation of the information transfer by alphabets built on the basis of orthogonal signal broadband characters is performed. The rate estimation shows significant potential and opportunities of the information seal, especially, with the increase in the relative frequency band occupied by the broadband signal symbols.
2. Byvshev M.E., Izvekov A.Yu., Kabakov I.V., Nazarov O.V., Nezvanov A.Yu., Pestov I.A., Savvateev Yu.I. et al. Optimum Receiving of Signals against Noise. Moscow, Radiotehnika Publ., 2011, 424 p. (in Russian)
3. Grishentsev A.Yu. On the method of synthesis and application of broadband noise-like signals in the task organization of protected communication channels. Radioengineering, 2017, no. 9, pp. 91–101. (in Russian)
4. Grishentsev A.Yu. Synthesis method for alphabets of orthogonal signaling broadband communications. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2018, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1074–1083 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2018-18-6-1074-1083
5. Borisov V.I., Zinchuk V.M., Limarev A.E. Noise Protection of Radio Systems with Spreading of Signals using Pseudo-Random Frequency Tuning. 2nd ed. Moscow, RadioSoft Publ., 2008, 512 p. (in Russian)
6. Sikarev A.A. On method of research of noise influence in the transmission channels of discrete information. Radiotekhnika, 1968, no. 8, p. 83. (in Russian)
7. Batovrin V.K., Gulyaev Yu.V., Oleinikov A.Ya. Ensuring interoperability - a major trend in the open systems development. Computer Science and Control, 2009, no. 5, pp. 7–15. (in Russian)
8. Gulyaev Yu.V., Zhuravlev E.E., Oleinikov A.Ya. Standardization methodology for ensuring interoperability of wide class information systems. Analytical review. Journal of Radioelectronics, 2012, no. 3, p. 12. (in Russian)
9. Yarlykov M.S. Meander (BOC - Modulated) Pseudorandom Signals and their Varieties in Satellite Radionavigation Systems. Moscow, Radiotekhnika Publ., 2017, 416 p. (in Russian)
10. Kniga E.V., Zhariniv I.O. Design principles of a combined network topology for advances on-board computing system. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2013, no. 6, pp. 92–98. (in Russian)
11. Gerasimov I.V., Kuz'min S.A. Architectural crisis of specialized integrated circuits using the “System on a chip” technology. Change of basis concept. Izvestiya Mezhdunarodnoi Akademii Nauk Vysshei Shkoly, 2012, p. 116. (in Russian)
12. Goldsmith A. Wireless Communications. Cambridge University Press, 2005, 674 p.
13. Arslan H., Chen Z.N., Di Benedetto M.G. Ultra Wideband Wireless Communication. John Wiley & Sons, 2006, 520 p. doi: 10.1002/0470042397
14. Jarque C.M., Bera A.K. A test for normality of observations and regression residuals. International Statistical Review, 1987, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 163–172. doi: 10.2307/1403192
15. Lilliefors H. On the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for normality with mean and variance unknown. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 1967, vol. 62, no. 318, pp. 399–402. doi: 10.2307/2283970
16. Kolmogorov A.N. Selected Works. V. 2. Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2005, 581 p. (in Russian)
17. Ferrante G.C., Di Benedetto M.G. Spectral efficiency of random time-hopping CDMA. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2015, vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 6643–6662. doi: 10.1109/TIT.2015.2490218
18. Baskakov S.I. Radio Circuits and Signals. Moscow, Lenand, 2016, 528 p. (in Russian)19. Morelos-Zaragoza R.H. The Art of Error Correcting Coding. 2nd ed. Wiley, 2006, 269 p.
20. Ipatov V.P. Spread Spectrum and CDMA. Principles and Applications. Wiley, 2004, 396 p.
21. Proakis J. Digital Communications. 2nd ed. Boston, Mcgraw-Hill, 1989, 800 p.
22. Price R., Green P. A communication technique for multipath channels. Proceedings of the IRE, 1958, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 555–570. doi: 10.1109/jrproc.1958.286870
23. Sklar B. Digital Communications: Fundamentals and Applications. 2nd ed. Prentice Hall, 2003, 1032 p.
24. Caso G., De Nardis L., Le M.T.P., Maschietti F., Fiorina J., Di Benedetto M.G. Performance evaluation of non-prefiltering vs. time reversal prefiltering in distributed and uncoordinated ir-uwb ad-hoc networks. Mobile Networks and Applications, 2017, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 796–805. doi: 10.1007/S11036-017-0829-6
25. IEEE 802.16 Broadband Wireless Access Working Group. Channel Models for Fixed Wireless Applications. 2003.
26. Jeruchim M., Balaban P. Shanmugan K.S. Simulation of Communication Systems. 2nd ed. Springer, 2002, 908 p. doi: 10.1007/B117713
27. Grishentcev A.Yu., Elsukov A.I. Adaptive synchronization in hidden broadband systems. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2017, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 640–650 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2017-17-4-640-650
28. Freeman R.L. Radio System Design for Telecommunications. 3rd ed. Wiley-Interscience, 2007, 880 p.
29. Klyuev N.I. Informational Basics of Message Transferring. Moscow, Sovetskoe Radio Publ., 1966, 360 p. (in Russian)
30. Tranter W.H., Shanmugan K.S., Rappaport T.S., Kosbar K.L. Principles of Communication Systems Simulation with Wireless Applications. New Jersey, USA, Prentice Hall, 2004, 800 p.
31. Foerster J., Green E., Somayazulu S., Leeper D. Ultra-wideband technology for short- or medium-range wireless communications. INTEL Technology Journal Q2, 2001, pp. 1–11.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License