APPLICATION OF SDK LABORATORY STANDS IN EDUCATION
Read the full article ';
For citation: Kluchev А.О., Platunov А.Е., Dergachev А.М. Application of laboratory stands SDK in education. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics , 2019, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 184–187 (in Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2019-19-1-184-187
The up-to-date labor market in the field of IT-technologies in Russia is studied, the required competencies for applicants are analyzed. The problems are shown associated with teaching students to design embedded and cyber-physical systems, as well as the features of traditional approaches to teaching software engineers. We propose an approach to the training quality improvement for software engineers of information systems through the use of low-level programming. The developed modular training laboratory stand SDK-1.1M is presented.
2. Kluchev A., Platunov A., Penskoi A. HLD - methodology in embedded systems design with a multilevel reconfiguration. Proc. 3rd Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing, MECO-2014. Budva, Montenegro, 2014, pp. 36–39. doi: 10.1109/meco.2014.6862729
3. Penskoi A. V. Architectural specification of embedded systems with multi-level configuration. Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedeniy. Priborostroenie, 2015, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 527–532. (in Russian)
4. Lee E.A. The problem with threads. Computer, 2006, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 33–42. doi: 10.1109/mc.2006.180
5. Lee E.A., Seshia S.A. Introduction to Embedded Systems: A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach. 2nd ed. MIT Press, 2017.
6. Ptolemaeus C. (ed). System Design, Modeling, and Simulation using Ptolemy II. Ptolemy.org, 2014.
7. Harris D., Harris S. Digital Design and Computer Architecture. 2nd ed. Morgan Kaufman, 2012.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License