REMOTE NEUROREHABILITATION PORTAL FUNCTIONALITY
Read the full article ';
Ivanilova T.N., Vasilenko I.V., Semenov V.A., Buslov I.A., Ilminskaya A.A., Subocheva S.A. Remote neurorehabilitation portal functionality. Scientiﬁc and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2019, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 925–930 (in English). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2019-19-5-925-930
The paper presents a portal developed for remote rehabilitation of patients with various neurological pathologies. The distinctive features of the developed system as compared with the existing ones are: the possibility of patient communication with the attending doctor, timely updating of the patient’s individual trajectory of rehabilitation, control of the rehabilitation results through online monitoring of the patient’s health condition by the video recording function integrated into the system, rehabilitation opportunities for patients in outlying areas of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. The software implementation of rehabilitation is based on proprietary medical methodologies developed at the Department of Nervous Diseases with a course of medical rehabilitation for postgraduate education at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after V.F. Voyno-Yasenetsky (Scientiﬁc Supervisor is MD, Professor S.V. Prokopenko). The paper pays special attention to the functionality of the remote rehabilitation system for the users with the roles: “Doctor”, “Patient” and “Administrator”. Screenshots of the portal are presented. The system is a classic Web application built on free software. The presented work can be useful to neurorehabilitation specialists of the Krasnoyarsk Territory and to specialists throughout Russia. The proposed information system can be also used for patients’ rehabilitation exercise training of doctors and nurses.remote rehabilitation, neurorehabilitation, information system, information system functions, database, home rehabilitation, information and communication technologies
Acknowledgements. The “NeuroDom” project of home remote neurorehabilitation was supported by a grant from the Krasnoyarsk Regional Fund for Support of Scientiﬁc and Technological Activities (code: 2018042003718), as part of the Scientiﬁc and Technological Research, Development, Innovation Programs and Projects Competition for providing the competitive advantages of the Krasnoyarsk Territory economy.
2. Ivanilova T.N., Prokopenko S.V., Popov A.A., Demidyk V.D., Buslov I.A., Subocheva S.A. Project design portal teleservicing neurorehabilitation “Neyrodom”. Physician and information technologies, 2019, no. 1, pp. 73–80. (in Russian)
3. Ivanilova T.N., Vasilenko I.V., Semenov V.A. Design project of remote portal of home rehabilitation. Modern trends in the development of pedagogical technologies in medical education: Proc. All-Russian Conf. with International Participation (Krasnoyarsk, 7-8 February. 2018). Krasnoyarsk, KrasSMU 2018, pp. 326–332. (in Russian)
4. Popov A.A., Buslov I.A., Frishkina V.D. Database design por- tal of neurorehabilitation. Modern trends in the development of pedagogical technologies in medical education: Proc. All- Russian Conf. with International Participation (Krasnoyarsk, 7-8 February. 2018). Krasnoyarsk, KrasSMU, 2018, pp. 357–361. (in Russian)
5. Belova A.N. Scales, tests and questionnaries in neurology and neurosurgery. 3rd ed. Moskow, Practical medicine Publ., 2018, 696 p. (in Russian)
6. Union of rehabilitation of Russia. The order of organization of medical rehabilitation. Available at: https://rehabrus.ru/materi- alyi/poryadok-organizaczii-mediczinskoj-reabilitaczii-1705.html (accessed: 06.04.2019). (in Russian)
7. Zubrickaya E.M., Mozhejko E.YU., Prokopenko S.V., Gurevich V.A., Shchetnikova A.S. Correction of cognitive disturbances by using the experimental impact on the speech brain domains. Siberian medical review, 2018, no. 2, pp. 77–84. (in Russian). doi: 10.20333/2500136-2018-2-77-84
8. Demidyuk V.D. Optimization of the process of rehabilitation of patients using the system “NeuroDom” [Text]: Dipl. work (dissertation of the master of computer science and computer technology), SibGU them. M.F. Reshetnev. Krasnoyarsk, 2018, pp. 43–46. (in Russian).
9. Fkn+antitotal students & programmers. Symfony 3 - Online Guide with examples in Russian. Available at: http://fkn.ktu10. com/?q=node/8071 (accessed: 10.02.2019). (in Russian)
10. Shenoy A, Sossou U. Learning Bootstrap. Packt Publishing, 2014, 204 p.
11. Cochran D. Twitter Bootstrap Web Development How-To. Packt Publishing, 2012, 68 p.
12. Spurlock J. Bootstrap: Responsive Web Development. O’Reilly, 2013, 128 p.
13. jQuery. Available at: https://jquery.com/ (accessed: 10.02.2019).
14. Chaffer J., Swedberg K. jQuery Reference Guide. Packt Publishing, 2007, 249 p.
15. WebReference.ru. Lesson on HTML and CSS. Available at: https://webref.ru/layout/learn-html-css (accessed: 10.02.2019).
16. Htmlbook. Tutorial CSS. Available at: http://htmlbook.ru/samcss (accessed: 10.02.2019).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License