ALGEBRAIC PROPERTIES OF MATRIX COMPONENTS OF CONTROL PLANT MODELS IN PLACEMENT STATE MATRIX MODES OF SYSTEM ALGORITHMS FOR DESIGNED SYSTEM
Read the full article ';
For citation: Vunder N.A., Ushakov A.V. Algebraic properties of matrix components of control plant models in placement state matrix modes of system algorithms for designed system.Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 371–374. doi:10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-2-371-374
Subject of Research.The paper deals with the problem of required placement of state matrix modes in the system being designed.Methods.The problem has been solved with the use of vector matrix formalism of state space method with the dominant attention at the algebraic properties of the object control matrix. Main Results. Algebraic conditions have been obtained imposed on the matrix components of control plant and system models, which has helped to create the algorithms for solving the tasks without necessarily resorting to matrix Sylvester equation and Ackermann's formula. Practical Relevance. User’s base of algorithms for synthesis procedures of control systems with specified quality indices has been extended.
Acknowledgements. This work was supported by the Government of the Russian Federation, Grant 074-U01 and the Ministry of Education and Science (Project 14. Z50.31.0031).
1. Porter W.A. Modern Foundations of Systems Engineering. New York: Mac Millan, 1966, 493 p.
2. Bryson A.E.Jr., Luenberger David G. The synthesis of regulator logic using state–variable concepts. Proceedings of the IEEE, 1970, vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 1803–1811. doi: 10.1109/PROC.1970.8020
3. Ackermann J. Der Entwurf linearer Regelungssysteme im Zustandsraum. Regelungstechnik und Prozeß-Datenverarbeitung, 1972, vol. 20, no. 1–2, pp. 297–300. doi: 10.1524/auto.1922.214.171.1247
4. Grigor'ev V.V., Drozdov V.N., Lavrent'ev V.V., Ushakov A.V. Sintez Diskretnykh Sistem Regulyatorov pri Pomoshchi EVM [Synthesis of Digital Systems Using Computer Controls]. Leningrad, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1983, 245 p.
5. Misrikhanov M.Sh., Ryabchenko V.N. Algebraicheskie i matrichnye metody v teorii lineinykh MIMO-sistem [Algebraic and matrix methods in the theory of linear MIMO-systems]. Vestnik ISPU, 2005, no. 5, pp. 196–240.
6. Van C.F. Loan Introduction to Scientific Computation: A Matrix-Vector Approach Using Matlab. 2nd ed. Upper Saddle River, Prentice Hall, 1999, 367 p.
7. Dudarenko N.A., Polyakova M.V., Ushakov A.V. Algebraic conditions of total synchronism for multivariate dynamic plants. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2010, no. 2, p. 30–36.
8. Biryukov D.S., Dudarenko N.A., Slita O.V., Ushakov A.V. Control object development. Part 2. Control matrix rank as a system resource. Mekhatronika, Avtomatizatsiya, Upravlenie, 2013, no. 8, pp. 7–11.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License