DISTURBANCE ERROR INVARIANCE IN AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR TECHNOLOGICAL OBJECT TRAJECTORY MOVEMENT
Read the full article ';
For citation: Lekareva A.V. Disturbance error invariance in automatic control systems for technological object trajectory movement. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 787–795. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-5-787-795
We consider combined control in automatic control systems for technological objects trajectory movements. We present research results of the system disturbance invariance ensuring on the example of the technological manipulator that implements hydrocutting of the oil pipelines. Control is based on the propositions of the fourth modified invariance form with the use of bootstrapping methods. The paper presents analysis of results obtained by two different correction methods. The essence of the first method lies in injection of additional component into the already established control signal and formation of the channel for that component. Control signal correction during the signal synthesis stage in the control device constitutes the basis for the second method. Research results have shown high efficiency of application for both correction methods. Both methods have roughly the same precision. We have shown that the correction in the control device is preferable because it has no influence on the inner contour of the system. We have shown the necessity of the block usage with the variable transmission coefficient, which value is determined by technological trajectory parameters. Research results can be applied in practice for improvement of the precision specifications of automatic control systems for trajectorial manipulators.
Acknowledgements. Research is carried out under financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research as part of the scientific project No. 16-38-00638 mol_a.
1. Morozovskii V.T. Mnogosvyaznye Sistemy Avtomaticheskogo Upravleniya [Multiconnected Systems of the Automatic Control]. Moscow, Energiya Publ., 1970, 288 p.
2. Miroshnik I.V. Soglasovannoe Upravlenie Mnogokanal’nymi Sistemami [Coordinated Control of Multi-Channel Systems]. Leningrad, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1990, 128 p.
3. Potapov A.M. Bases of Calculation and Design of Linear Servo Systems. Part II. Leningrad, LMI Publ., 1980, 96 p. (In Russian)
4. Kukhtenko A.I. Problema Invariantnosti v Avtomatike [The Problem of Invariance in Automation]. Kiev, 1963, 376 p.
5. Yavorskii V.N., Bessonov A.A., Korotaev A.I., Potapov A.M. Designing of Invariant Servo Drives. Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola Publ., 1963, 475 p.
6. Egorov I.N., Kobzev A.A., Mishulin Yu.E., Nemontov V.A. Upravlenie Robototekhnicheskimi Sistemami s Silomomentnym Ochuvstvleniem [Robotic Systems Management with Force-Torque Sensing]. Vladimir, VlSU Publ., 2005, 276 p.
7. Kobzev A.A., Mahfouz A.A. Features of realization of the fourth form of invariancy in systems of programmed control. Izvestia VSTU, 2013, vol. 18, no. 22, pp. 102–105.
8. Legaev V.P., KobzevA.A., Generalov L.K. Model'noe Upravlenie Tochnost'yu Obrabotki na Metallorezhushchikh Stankakh [Modal Control of Processing Precision at Metal Cutting Machines]. Vladimir, VlSU Publ., 2010, 166 p.
9. Novoselov B.V., Gorokhov Yu.S., Kobzev A.A., Shchitov A.I. Avtomaty-Nastroishchiki Sledyashchikh Sistem [Automatic-Adjusters of Servo Systems]. Moscow, Energiya Publ., 1975, 264 p.
10. Kobzev A.A., Novikova N.A., Lekareva A.V., Mahfouz A.A. Research of the dynamic movement correction in robot systems. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2014, no. 3, p. 114.
11. Kobzev A.A., Novikova N.A., Lekareva A.V., Mahfouz A.A. Analysis of the program trajectory correction algorithms in device that produces control signals to drives of robot systems. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2014, no. 6, p. 74.
12. Kobzev A.A., Novikova N.A., Lekareva A.V. Analysis of the algorithms of adaptation of the managing detector of influence for drives of robotic systems by means of the simulator of intercoordinate perturbations. Russian Electromechanics, 2015, no. 3, pp. 50–56.
13. Arkhipov A.N., Kobzev A.A., Lekareva A.V., Mahfouz A.A., Petukhov E.N. Analysis of robotization of process of hydrocutting of oil pipelines. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2014, no. 6, p. 73.
14. Arkhipov A.N., Kobzev A.A., Eropova E.V., Lekareva A.V., Mahfouz A.A. Coordination of axes of object and the manipulator when hydrocutting oil pipelines. Fundamental Research, 2015, no. 2–24, pp. 5329–5334.
15. Kobzev A.A., Lekareva A.V. Axes matching of mobile robot technology and manipulation object. Oboronnaya Tekhnika, 2015, no. 11-12, pp. 201–205.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License