ESTIMATION TECHNIQUE OF MECHANICAL PRODUCTS QUALITY LEVEL IN DESIGN PROCESS
Read the full article ';
For citation: Medunetskiy V.M., Nikolaev V.V. Estimation technique of mechanical products quality level in design process. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1128–1132. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-6-1128-1132
The paper considers the challenges of providing mechanical systems quality at the design stages. The engineering solution choice in the design of mechanical systems has a significant impact on the product quality. It is noted that in practice a developer often resorts to an expert estimation when solving choice problems. Known methods of quality forecasting are based mainly on statistical data. This leads to limited application possibilities for these methods in practice for quality forecasting in the development process of original single-piece mechanical products with the new engineering solutions built in them. Proposed method is based on the relative qualitative and quantitative evaluation of different design options for developed products aimed at reasonable choosing of optimal engineering solution from a number of alternative ones. The final scope of proposed and considered method is quality improvement of the mechanical products being developed. A distinguishing feature of the method is determination of the main quality indicator, the basic quality indicators, and the usage of reference basic technical solution to estimate and compare development solutions. The base for qualitative assessment of options is modified expert evaluation method. Quantitative assessment of options is based on the analysis of constructive and technological parameters that influence the main quality indicator and basic quality indicators. The proposed method is examined on the example of operating mechanism gears, optical-mechanical systems and automatic gripper of a cluster fuel assembly. The proposed technique enables to increase the product development quality due to lowering the developer subjectiveness, increase of information analysis quality and the usage of staff engineering potential concerning the aspects of engineering solution choice from a number of alternative ones. The algorithm for proposed methodology is described, its distinguishing features are highlighted, and the conclusions about advisability of this methodology application in practice are made.
1. Starikov V.P., Kats N.G. Physical and Mathematical Methods in the Oil Techniques. Moscow, Mashinostroenie-1 Publ., 2007, 152 p. (In Russian)
2. Khoroshev A.N. Basics of System Design of Technical Objects. Moscow, 2011, 125 p. (In Russian)
3. Semenov S.S., Poltavskii A.V., Maklakov V.V., Kryanev A.V. Analysis of decision-making methods in the complex technical systems development. XII Vserossiiskoe Soveshchanie po Problemam Upravleniya, VSPU-2014. Moscow, 2014, pp. 8101–8123. (In Russian)
4. Ryabinin I.A. Logiko-Veroyatnostnyi Analiz Problem Nadezhnosti, Zhivuchesti i Bezopasnosti [Logical and Probabilistic Analysis of Reliability, Survivability and Security]. Novocherkassk, SRSPU Publ., 2009, 600 p.
5. Ostreikovskii V.A., Shvyryaev Yu.V. Safety of Nuclear Power Stations. Probabilistic Analysis. Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2008, 352 p.
6. Ryabinin I.A. Nadezhnost' i Bezopasnost' Strukturno-Slozhnykh Sistem [Reliability and Security of Structurally Complex Systems]. St. Petersburg, Politekhnika Publ., 2000, 248 p.
7. Polenin V.I., Ryabinin I.A., Svirin S.K., Gladkova I.A. Application of General Logic-Probabilistic Method to Analysis of the Technical, Military, Organizational and Functional Systems and Armed Confrontation. St. Petersburg, 2011, 416 p.
8. Thomas J., Leveson N. Evaluating the safety of digital instrumentation and control systems in nuclear power plants. Research Report NRC-HQ-11-6-04-0060, 2012.
9. Mahitko V.P., Zaskanov V.G., Savin M.V. Methods of products reliability evaluation based on the results of tests and operation. Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of RAS, 2011, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 293–299.
10. Strelnikov P.V. Experimental evaluation of the reliability of products in a small number of failures. Matematicheskie Mashiny i Sistemy, 2011, no. 1, pp. 141–146. (In Russian)
11. Strelnikov P.V. To assessment of levels of the boundary-controlled reliability index. Matematicheskie Mashiny i Sistemy, 2010, no. 2, pp. 144–147.
12. Strelnikov P.V. To the estimation of DN-distribution shape parameter under the condition of a single failure. Matematicheskie Mashiny i Sistemy, 2012, no. 1, pp. 189–193.
13. Lisetskyi Yu.M. Method of complex expert evaluation for difficult technical systems planning. Matematicheskie Mashiny i Sistemy, 2006, no. 2, pp. 141–146.
14. Korobov V.B. Some problems of practical application of expert methods. Scientific Dialogue, 2013, no. 3, pp. 94–108.
15. Nikolaev V.V., Medunetsky V.M. Technique of quality assessment of mechanical products. Eurasian Union of Scientists, 2015, vol. 2, no. 16, pp. 128–131.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License