REDUNDANCY OF TRANSMISSIONS OVER THE AGGREGATED CHANNELS DIVIDED INTO GROUPS
Read the full article ';
For citation: Bogatyrev V.A., Slastikhin I.A. Redundancy of transmissions over the aggregated channels divided into groups. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1137–1140. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-6-1137-1140
Subject of Research. We study organization of machine-to-machine exchange over aggregated channels divided into groups. For requests on packages transfer a common queue can be arranged. As a result of multiple access for each request at the same time the resources of all channels in the group are provided. A package copy is transmitted through each channel. Methodology of Research. Study of machine-to-machine exchange effectiveness is based on analytical modeling. Due to the identical character of channels and the simultaneity of their provision to a packet transmission, it is assumed that all copies will be delivered to the recipient at the same time, although transmission errors or packet loss are possible. That proves the channel group representation as a one servicing device. Main Results. We have shown the efficiency of redundant transmission organization of copies of packets over aggregated channels divided into groups. We have defined the boundaries of appropriate application of redundant transmission of packets, time-critical to their unmistakable delivery over the aggregated channels divided into groups. Practical Relevance. The proposed models can be used in selection of decisions aimed at the organization of redundant transmission over the aggregated channels.
Acknowledgements. The work was carried out within the framework of research activities with students in the master's programme and postgraduate students of the Department of Computing.
1. Aliev T.I. The synthesis of service discipline in systems with limits. Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2016, vol. 601, pp. 151–156. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-30843-2_16
2. Aliev T.I., Rebezova M.I., Russ A.A. Statistical methods for monitoring travel agencies. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2015, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 321–327. doi: 10.3103/S0146411615060024
3. Aleksanin S.A., Zharinov I.O., Korobeynikov A.G., Perezyabov O.A., Zharinov O.O. Evaluation of chromaticity coordinate shifts for visually perceived image in terms of exposure to external illuminance. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2015, vol. 10, no. 17, pp. 7494–7501.
4. Bogatyrev V.A., Karmanovsky N.S., Poptcova N.A., Parshutin S.A., Voroninа D.A., Bogatyrev S.V. Simulation model for design support of infocomm redundant systems. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 831–838. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-5-831-838
5. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev S.V. Redundant data transmission using aggregated channels in real-time network. Journal of Instrument Engineering, 2016, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 735–740. doi: 10.17586/0021-3454-2016-59-9-735-740
6. Bogatyrev V.A. Otkazoustoichivost' i sokhranenie effektivnosti funktsionirovaniya mnogomagistral'nykh raspredelennykh vychislitel'nykh system [Resiliency and preserve the functioning of mainline distributed computing systems]. Informacionnye Tehnologii, 1999, no. 9, pp. 44–48.
7. Bogatyrev V.A. Kombinatornyi metod otsenki otkazoustoichivosti mnogomagistral'nogo kanala. Methods of Quality Management, 2000, no. 4, pp. 30–35. (In Russian)
8. Bogatyrеv V.A. Exchange of duplicated computing complexes in fault tolerant systems. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2011, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 268–276. doi: 10.3103/S014641161105004X
9. Bogatyrev V.A. An interval signal method of dynamic interrupt handling with load balancing. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2000, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 51–57.
10. Dudin A.N., Sun' B. A multiserver MAP/PH/N system with controlled broadcasting by unreliable servers. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2009, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 247–256. doi: 10.3103/S0146411609050046
11. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev A.V. Functional reliability of a real-time redundant computational process in cluster architecture systems. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2015, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 46–56. doi: 10.3103/S0146411615010022
12. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev A.V. The model of redundant service requests real-time in a computer cluster. Informacionnye Tehnologii, 2016, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 348–355. (In Russian)
13. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev A.V. The reliability of the cluster real-time systems with fragmentation and redundant service requests. Informacionnye Tehnologii, 2016, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 409–416. (In Russian)
14. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev S.V., Bogatyrev A.V. Clusters optimization with the limited availability of clusters groups. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2011, no. 1, pp. 63–67. (In Russian)
15. Bogatyrev V.A. Mul'tiprotsessornye sistemy s dinamicheskim pereraspredeleniem zaprosov cherez obshchuyu magistral' [Multiprocessor systems with dynamic reallocation requests through a common backbone]. Izv. vuzov SSSR. Priborostroenie, 1985, no. 3, pp. 33–38.
16. Bogatyrev V.A. K raspredeleniyu funktsional'nykh resursov v otkazoustoichivykh mnogomashinnykh vychislitel'nykh sistemakh [The distribution of functional resources in the fault-tolerant multicomputer systems]. Instruments and Systems: Monitoring, Control, and Diagnostics, 2001, no. 12, pp. 1–5.
17. Bogatyrev V.A. Nadezhnost' variantov razmeshcheniya funktsional'nykh resursov v odnorodnykh vychislitel'n. Engineering Simulation, 1997, no. 3, pp. 21–29. (In Russian)
18. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev S.V., Golubev I.Yu. Optimization and the process of task distribution between computer system clusters. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2012, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 103–111. doi: 10.3103/S0146411612030029
19. Bogatyrev V.A., Bogatyrev A.V., Golubev I.Yu., Bogatyrev S.V. Queries distribution optimization between clusters of fault-tolerant computing system. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2013, no. 3, pp. 77–82.
20. Aliev T.I. Osnovy Modelirovaniya Diskretnykh System [Fundamentals of Simulation of Discrete Systems]. St. Petersburg, SPbSU ITMO Publ., 2009, 363 p.
21. Bogatyrev V.A., Slastikhin I.A. Effectiveness of redundant data transmission over aggregate channels. Journal of Instrument Engineering, 2016, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 370–376. doi: 10.17586/0021-3454-2016-59-5-370-376
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License