Guryanov A.V., Shukalov A.V., Zharinov I.O., Leonovets S.A., Didenko E.Yu. Project engineering data management
at automated preparation of design documentation. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2017, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 182–186. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2017-17-1-182-186
We have developed and realized instrumental means for automated support of end-to-end design process for design documentation on a product at the programming level. The proposed decision is based on processing of the engineering project data that are contained in interdependent design documents: tactical technical characteristics of products, data on the valuable metals contained in them, the list of components applied in a product and others. Processing of engineering data is based on their conversion to the form provided by requirements of industry standards for design documentation preparation. The general graph of the design documentation developed on a product is provided. The description of the developed software product is given. Automated preparation process of interdependent design documents is shown on the example of preparation of purchased products list. Results of work can be used in case of research and development activities on creation of perspective samples of ADP equipment.
design documentation, development, automation, software References
1. Avdeeva M., Chirkin A. Convert paper documents into electronic form. SAPR i Grafika, 2004, no. 1, pp. 70–72. (In Russian).
2. Sadovnikov D., Nozdrin A., Shirjaev N. The control system of technical and design documentation. SAPR i Grafika, 2002, no. 5, pp. 74–77 (In Russian).
3. Kukarenko E., Molochko D. Flow management knowledge in the technical document of the enterprise.SAPR i Grafika, 2001, no. 10, pp. 35–37. (In Russian).
4. Bychkov I., Vashhuk Ju. The design specification – the basis of enterprise management information. SAPR i Grafika, 2001, no. 9, pp. 90–95 (In Russian).
5. Brahutin A.G. CALS goes to the federal level. Vestnik Aviatsii i Kosmonavtiki, 2001, no. 5, pp. 26–27. (In Russian).
6. Gatchin Yu.A., Zharinov I.O., Zharinov O.O. Software architecture for the automated workplace of the onboard aviation equipment developer. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2012, no. 2, pp. 140–141. (In Russian).
7. Gatchin I.Yu., Zharinov I.O., Zharinov O.O., Kosenkov P.A. Life cycle "design-manufacture-operation" realization for onboard equipment at the aviation industry enterprises. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2012, no. 2, pp. 141–143. (In Russian).
8. Paramonov P.P., Gatchin Yu.A., Zharinov I.O., Zharinov O.O., Deiko M.S. Principles of branch system creation for the automated design in aviation instrumentation. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2012, no. 6, pp. 111–117. (In Russian).
9. Utkin S.B., Batova S.V., Blagonravov S.A., Konovalov P.V., Zharinov I.O. Automated construction of software configuration tables for real-time systems in avionics. Programming and Computer Software
, 2015, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 219–223. doi: 10.1134/S0361768815040076
Shukalov A.V., Zharinov I.O., Zharinov O.O., Ershov A.N.
Colorimetric features of design and production of aircraft display systems in the product lifecycle. Indian Journal of Science and Technology
, 2016, vol. 9, no. 29, art. 99451. doi: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i29/99451
11. Korobeynikov A.G., Fedosovsky M.E., Maltseva N.K., Baranova O.V., Zharinov I.O., Gurjanov A.V., Zharinov O.O. Use of information technologies in design and production activities of instrument-making plants.Indian Journal of Science and Technology
, 2016, vol. 9, no. 44, art. 104708. doi: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i44/104708
12. Bogatyrev V.A. Reliability and efficiency reservations of computer networks. Informacionnye Tehnologii, 2006, no. 9, pp. 25–30. (In Russian).
13. Batova S.V. The Program of Generation Statement Finished Products. Certificate of state registration of the computer program, no. 2016614244, filing 19.04.2016. (In Russian).
14. Zharinov I.O., Zharinov O.O., Shek-Iovsepyantz R.A., Suslov V.D. Robustness drop estimation of design documentation preparation by CALS-technologies in instrument making. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2012, no. 4, pp. 151–153. (In Russian).