ROBUST ALGORITHMS OF PARAMETRIC ESTIMATION IN SOME STABILIZATION PROBLEMS
Read the full article
For citation: Vedyakov A.A., Tertychny-Dauri V.Yu. Robust algorithms of parametric estimation in some stabilization problems. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2016, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 620–626. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-4-620-626
Subject of Research.The tasks of dynamic systems provision in the stable state by means of ensuring of trite solution stability for various dynamic systems in the education regime with the aid of their parameters tuning are considered. Method. The problems are solved by application of ideology of the robust finitely convergent algorithms creation. Main Results. The concepts of parametric algorithmization of stability and steady asymptotic stability are introduced and the results are presented on synthesis of coarsed gradient algorithms solving the proposed tasks for finite number of iterations with the purpose of the posed problems decision. Practical Relevance. The article results may be called for decision of practical stabilization tasks in the process of various engineering constructions and devices operation.
1. La Salle J., Lefschetz S. Stability by Lyapunov’s Direct Method. NY, Academic Press, 1961.
2. Demidovich B.P. Lektsii po Matematicheskoi Teorii Ustoichivosti [Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability]. Moscow, Nauka Publ, 1967, 472 p.
3. Voronov A.A. Ustoichivost', Upravlyaemost', Nablyudaemost' [Stability, Controllability, Observability]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1979, 336 p.
4. Rouche N., Habets P., Laloy N. Stability Theory by Liapunov’s direct Method. NY-Berlin, Springer, 1977.
5. Fomin V.N., Fradkov A.L., Yakubovich V.A. Adaptivnoe Upravlenie Dinamicheskimi Ob"ektami [Adaptive Control of Dynamic Objects]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1981, 448 p.
6. Tertychny-Dauri V.Yu. Adaptive Mechanics. Dordrecht, Boston, London, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002, 536 p.
7. Yakubovich V.A. Method of recurrent objective inequalities in the theory of adaptive systems. Voprosy Kibernetiki. Adaptivnye Sistemy, 1976, pp. 32–64. (In Russian)
8. Fomin V.N. Matematicheskaya Teoriya Obuchaemykh Opoznayushchikh Sistem [Mathematical Theory of the Trainees Identify Systems]. Leningrad, LSU Publ., 1976, 236 p.
9. Gusev S.V., Yakubovich V.A. Adaptive control algorithm of the robot arm. Automation and Remote Control, 1980, no. 9, pp. 101–111. (In Russian)
10. Guide to the Automatic Control Theory. Ed. A.A. Krasovskii. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1987, 712 p.
11. Timofeev A.V. Certainly-converging locally optimal algorithms for solution of inequalities in problems of adaptive systems synthesis. Izv. AN SSSR. Tekhnicheskaya Kibernetika, 1975, no. 4, pp. 9–20.
12. Polyakhov N.N., Zegzhda S.A., Yushkov M.P. Theoretical Mechanics. Leningrad, LSU Publ., 1985, 536 p.
13. Fradkov A.L. Adaptivnoe Upravlenie v Slozhnykh Sistemakh [Adaptive Control in Complex Systems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1990, 296 p.
14. Tertychny-Dauri V.Yu. Solution of variational dynamic problems under parametric uncertainty. Problems of Information Transmission, 2005, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 45–58.
15. Tertychny-Dauri V.Yu. Variational dynamical problems with parameters and their adaptive interpretation. Automation and Remote Control, 2005, vol. 66, no. 9, pp. 1465–1477. doi: 10.1007/s10513-005-0185-z
16. Tertychny-Dauri V.Yu. Nonlinear Problems of Mechanics and Control Theory. Moscow, Fizmatlit Publ., 2013, 560 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License