Dobriborsci D., Nikolaev N.A., A Didrents.A. Control system for tiltable plate with two degrees of freedom for research of dynamic manipulation problems. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2017, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 187–190. doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2017-17-1-187-190
The paper presents results of work on control system design for tiltable plate with two degrees of freedom. Designed robotic system includes technical vision system that provides an opportunity to get the position of the control object placed on the square plate. Two servomotors provide each tilting axis operation. Single-board computer transmits angle values and other design elements to the servomotors by USB interface from the workstation. The problem of the object stabilization in the given coordinates on the plate is solved.
tiltable plate, parallel manipulator, dynamic manipulation, robotic system, technical vision system Acknowledgements.
The work was performed at the Control Systems and Informatics Department of ITMO University and was partially financially supported by the grant of the President of the Russian Federation (No.14.Y31.16.9281-НШ). References
1. Lynch K.M. Nonprehensile Robotic Manipulation: Controllability and Planning. Pittsburgh, The Robotics Institute, 1996, 222 p.
2. Ho M.-T., Rizal Y., Chu L.-M. Visual servoing tracking control of a ball and plate system: design, implementation and experimental validation. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems
, 2013, vol. 10, no. 7, art. 287. doi: 10.5772/56525
3. Cheng C.-C., Chou C.-C. Fuzzy-based visual servo with path planning for a ball-plate system. Proc. 1st International Symposium on Intelligent Computing Systems
. Merida, Mexico, 2016, vol. 597, pp. 97–107. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-30447-2_8
4. Oravec M., Jadlovska A. Model predictive control of a ball and plate laboratory model. Proc. 13th IEEE International Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics
. Herl’any, Slovakia, 2015, pp. 165–170. doi: 10.1109/SAMI.2015.7061869
5. Gromov V.S., Vlasov S.M., Borisov O.I., Pyrkin A.A. Technical vision system for the robotic model of surface vessel. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
, 2016, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 749–752. (In Russian). doi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2016-16-4-749-752
6. Shavetov S.V., Vedyakov A.A., Bobtsov A.A. The system of technical vision in the architecture of the remote control system. Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 2014, no. 2, pp. 164–166. (In Russian)
7. Aphiratsakun N, Otaryan N. Ball on the plate Model based on PID tuning methods. Proc. 13th Int. Conf. on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology
. Thailand, 2016. doi: 10.1109/ECTICon.2016.7561324
8. Mochizuki S., Ichibara H. Generalized KYP lemma based I-PD controller design for ball and plate system. Journal of Applied Mathematics
, 2013. doi: 10.1155/2013/854631
9. Besekerskii V.A., Popov E.P. Teoriya Sistem Avtomaticheskogo Regulirovaniya [The Theory of Automatic Control Systems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1975, 768 p.
10. Bobtsov A.A., Nikolaev N.A. Fradkov theorem-based design of the control of nonlinear systems with functional and parametric uncertainties. Automation and Remote Control, 2005, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 108–118.